{chapter 7}

Dymond took off her heels and started unbuttoning  Kevin shirt and took it off him. It's hard for them to be away from each other it's like losing your best friend.

~5 years ago~

Dymond was just getting off of work when rushing out the building to get to her car she has a meeting to get to, as she was hushing to her car she bumped into this man dropping everything.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" she apologize to the man she bumped into

"What's the rush." He helped her pick up her papers and stuff.

"I need to get to this meeting and I'm running late I got into it with my b-" she stopped herself standing up with her stuff in her hand he gave her the papers.

"Hey no rush, I'm Kevin, Kevin Egypt."

"I'm Dymond, Dymond Davis, thank you and I'm sorry for bumping into you."

"It's cool ma you a busy lady."

"It's funny because I work 2 jobs and help take care of another woman child."

"I'm sorry to hear that must be hard."

"Very, but again thank you Kevin."

"No thank you, Dymond you are so beautiful and you seem to be a lovely amazing thoughtful person."

"Thank you Kevin that's so sweet."

Dymond phone started ringing and she answered her but stopped Kevin before he walked away.

"Drew stop yelling at me, I'm not going to make it to the meeting..... babe stop yelling!"

Kevin felt bad for Dymond he didn't know he but he doesn't like when guys disrespect a female. He took the phone from Dymond.

"Aye what you not gone do is disrespect her like she ain't nothing because she's taking care of you ass and your damn child good day."

Kevin hung up the phone and gave it back to Dymond.

"Umm I don't know if I should thank you or be mad or even both... but thanks I could never talk to him like that."

"No problem."

"Umm.. Would you like to go out to eat?"

"Sure. Where to?"

"Well I'm craving pancakes so IHOP."

"Okay I'm following you."

~Later~

Dymond went home smiling really hard she had an amazing night with Kevin, something she'll never forget. Dymond unlocked her apartment door and walked in, zu her bully came running to her.

"Hey zuzu Hey boy." She said to him.

She walked into the living room seeing Drew play his game.

"Hey Drew." He didn't look from his game.

"Hey Dee." He said shaking his head.

Dymond went into the bedroom taking her shoes off putting her purse down and going to take a shower.  As she was taking a shower Drew came in the bathroom opened the shower door pissed.

"What nigga answered your phone Dymond?"

"Drew no one."

"Yooo Dymond don't fuck with me!"

He pushed Dymond into the wall of the shower.

"He called your phone 4 times too Dymond!"

"Drew get off me it's nobody babe I swear."

"Don't lie to me." He yelled at her causing her to jump a bit.

"Don't yell at me!" She raised her voice.

"Who you talking to?"

"Nobody."

He smacked her and grabbed her neck licking his lips and smile he let her go left out the shower.

"Fuck you Drew." Dymond said once he left the bathroom, she finished her shower and got out and then got dressed.

She packed her a light bag grabbed her keys, her dog zu and left out her house while Drew was in the other room. She called up Kevin to see what he was doing.

"Hey beautiful wassup."

"Hey can I crash at your place I can't go to my moms she out of town."

"Yea come over."

"Thank you."

Dymond drove to Kevin house once he sent the address to her, she arrived at Kevin house she parked her car and got out she grabbed zu and her bag and got out of the car. She walked up the few stairs and knocked on the door waiting for him to answer, once he did he let her in.

"Are you allergic to dogs?"

"Yea but he'll be okay."

"I don't want to get you sick." Dymond said a bit scared.

"Don't worry about it, you can have my bed and I'll take the couch. My room is straight down that hall.

"Okay Thank you again."

"You say thank you a lot."

"Sorry.. I think I'm just going to go to bed good night."

"Good night."

_____
That afternoon

Kevin:

Dymond laid on my chest as she slept, I just think about how lucky I am to have this woman in my life from the moment I met her I just knew she would become mines she's a blessing to me.