{Chapter 15}

After Dymond took her bath and got dressed she locked the bedroom door and got in bed and went to sleep. Kevin headed back upstairs to his and Dymond bedroom, he tried to open the door but it was locked he knocked on the door waiting for her to answer but she didn't.

Next morning:

Dymond was up bright and early it's was about 7 am she had a flight to caught at 9 she quickly packed her bags and got her purse and phone she walked out the room she went to go see if Kevin was still sleeping downstairs on the couch which he was she left out the house got in Uber and left for the airport.

Once she arrived at the airport it was time to board the So she had to hush so she won't miss her flight. Dymond boarded her flight putting her bags up her being small she couldn't reach the top.

"Do you need help?" This tall brown skin man asked he was buff and had tattoos.

"Yes please." She said nicely he placed her bags away.

"Thank you." She in her seat and surprisingly the man was seated next to her.

After the hours of being on the flight it was time to get off Dymond got her bags and called for an Uber.

Dymond

I planned this trip for myself and I pray Kevin doesn't come looking for me I need to be alone. I went my hotel and got room I settled in and unpacked. Im Ready to get my day started I have a photo shoot with Chris my personal trainer for his clothing line. If Kevin was to know about Chris he would be mad at me because he doesn't like me around other men or men touch me in any kind of way so things like that I keep to myself.

Im going to just pray this doesn't get back to Kevin. It's about 11 and I just threw on some Nike sweats and shoes with a black sports bra I grabbed my bag phone and left back out the hotel.

Kevin

I was just waking up and I went upstairs to see if Dymond was up and she was gone and she didn't leave a note or anything just left. Well looks like I'm going to be home alone.