«Chapter 13»

Dymond

I laid in bed just crying. I couldn't stop crying but I made myself stop. By falling asleep. Kevin did came home last night and tried to snuggle with me but I kick him out and told him to sleep on the floor or downstairs. I lost my baby. The one I carried for 2 1/2 months. Now it's gone.

"Babe"I heard Kevin called my name.

"Go away"I mumble loud enough for him to hear. The door close leaving me in the quiet room. I look at the time seeing that it was 11AM. Plus there was a text on my phone. I look at the text seeing that it was my friend Keisha. I double tap her name so I can see what she wanted.

Keisha😈😍

Keisha- come on baby girl, let's go get something. My treat (10:48)

Me- I'm just waking up, I'ma get dress tho (11:21)

I got up from my bed and walk to my bathroom. I did my morning routine and clean myself up. After that, I walk to the closet to find something to wear. I pick out a orange sweatshirt with some boyfriend jeans,and my high top vans.

I put on my outfit then sprayed some perfume on

I put on my outfit then sprayed some perfume on. I put on my matte lipstick and grab my keys, purse, and phone. I jogged down the stairs to the front door.

"Where you going?"I heard Kevin ask.

"With Keisha"

LATER:

"So, your telling me that you kiss drew and told Kevin about it?"Keisha ask.

"Yes for the 200th times"I said laughing.

"Girl why"she tilt her head back.

"At least I told the truth"I said.

"Well that's good. But losing the baby, damn"she shook her head.

"Keisha I will never have a baby for him. It was all the crazy bitch fault"I said getting mad.

"Who is this crazy bitch?"Keisha ask.

"Her name is Tori"I said sipping on my drink.

"I think I know Tori"Keisha said.

"You do?"I narrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Yeah. She work at my job"