{Chapter 25}

Drew

Just talking to Dymond made me think about us I mean yea we have rough spots with each other but we always fixed the.

"Aye let me get 2 shots." I asked the bartender

"I'm okay Drew I don't need that." She said looking down at her wine

"Trust me, you do Dymond." The bartender gave us the shots and we took them. Dymond look so pretty I couldn't help it I leaned in and was just about to kiss her when she kissed me.

"I can't Drew." She said

"You already started why not finish it."

"It's not right, he's still my husband."

"Let me refresh your memory for you Dymond. He has a kids either of you knew about, he's slept with his baby momma, she's re-innovating your home she's trying to take your place as his wife."

"I'm starting to not care any fucking more Drew he has the family he want."

"And what about our supposed to be family."

"Drew please don't talk about this."

"Don't talk about! Dymond this nigga made you have two fucking miscarriages and we lost out fucking son at birth."

"Drew stop please."

"Dymond stop, stop crying behind him because he ain't doing shit but hurting you, yea I know I'm not the prefect person but I know when enough is enough and his bitch ass is done for period."

"And what am I supposed to do if I leave him."

"Come back to me and we can start over."

Kevin

Tori is out her fucking mind if she thinks I'm going to let her ruin my marriage.

"You remembered that day we had sex Kevin."

"Tori i don't got time for your bullshit."

"What if I was pregnant again tho?"

"Tori chill out!"

"I'm not playing Kevin I'm serious."

"You wanna destroy my marriage so bad?"

"Kevin, I'm better then her she's big ass complaining ass cry baby."

"You gonna stop talking about my wife."

"You know you love me Kevin."

" I don't, I love my wife I'll pick my son up later on." I walked out the house to my car I'm not about to play game with that girl something really wrong with her.

Dymond

After drinks with Drew I drove him home because his homeboy dropped him off at the bar. Drew was Drunk and I was just tipsy we got to his house and got out I grabbed his keys and opened the door I helped him upstairs to his bedroom.

"Dymond stay the night." He asked

"I have to get home."

He pulled me to him and kissed me.

"Drew." He grabbed my butt he pulled me on top of him we did break the kiss I took off his shirt rubbing my hands on his bare chest.

This is between us