{Chapter 12}

1 week later

Dymond:

I'm mad Kevin hasn't come home in a week and it's starting to bug me a lot I went to our meeting alone like he didn't even call to say he wasn't going to make it or none of that. We have another one today and I hope he comes I really do I don't like going alone when we have to go together. I'm already at the Counseling session just wait for him I texted him a few minutes ago.

"Would you like to start and just wait for him?" Mr. Panapinto asked

"No he's coming!"  I responded with a slight attitude I know Kevin he just has to show up. Right when I was about to call him he walked through the door.

"Nice to see you Mr. Egypt."

"Let's get this over with." Kevin said slouching in the couch

"Why you didn't come home? Are you avoiding me?"

"No im not."

"I can't, I just -" I got up and walked out the room I can't look at him I know it's been a week but I've been crying myself to sleep for a week, I was stressing a lot one night out the week I woke up bleeding.

"Dymond?"

I stood in the hallway walking back and forth I was about to cry.

"What?"

"Can we talk just us baby." Kevin pulled me to him

" I lost the baby Kevin again." I cried I knew I just knew I couldn't hold a pregnancy.

"It's okay baby it's okay." He said rocking us "We can try again and again." He added

"This is my fault Kev I did this I lost the baby I just want to have a baby of my own with you."

Kevin:
Hearing those words come out of Dymond mouth made me mad because this is the second time this happened.

"Just come home Kevin please come home."

"Ion think I'm ready to come home."

"Just forget it Kevin." I walked away I can't make him come home he has to want to come home when he wants too