{Chapter4}

Dymond:

It was just me and Kevin talking till about 1 something in the morning and still talking. His nephew came over early and they spent the night by us.

"Soo your ex called me today... and she said y'all have a baby together." I said playing with my hand "Is that true?"

"Fuck no I didn't get her pregnant, she's lying!" He raised his voice at me

"Don't raise your voice at me baby!" I don't like when he raises his voice and he knows that but I know he telling the truth.

"Baby I didn't get her pregnant she is fucking crazy ma."  He looked at him and grabbed my head I believe him

"I just thought we was going to have this perfect little family coming a long and you know it's a possibility if I can carry this one I just wanna know that I'm the first one to have your baby." I was about to cry I'm such a softy I let his hand go and got out the bed

"Where are you going Dymond?"Kevin asked grabbing my arm "I just- I'm going downstairs." He griped my arm and pulled me to him.

"What are you thinking baby?" He asked wrapping his arms around me looking at me.

"I'm scared Kevin. What if she's coming into our lives and she ruins everything what if the pregnancy not successful what if I couldn't never have a baby." I started crying that scares me.

"Dymond she won't ruin nothing and this pregnant will be a success because I'm with you every step of the way." He rubbed my back  and laid his hand on my stomach. "We are going to have this baby and your going to be a wonderful mommy." He added

"I hope so."

I got in the bed and laid down.

{Next Day}

Kevin:

I woke up early in the morning about 7 for my morning run I run 10 miles every morning. I got to be at work for 10 and i don't get off till 7 and I got to go shopping for my wife and I.

Dymond:

Kevin is going to be pissed, I'm pissed to the MAX why is this woman at my house how is she getting her information?

"Can we come in please."

"Sure" I said with a smile, where is my husband!

"So why are you here and how did you get my address, do I need to put a restraining order on you!?"

"I just need to speak to Kevin about his son."

I look at the boy and he does favor Kevin a lot I walked away and went in the kitchen I wish I could drink but I can't. I heard the front door open and I ran out the kitchen to him.

"Kevin! Tori is here." I said and his facial expression changed really quick.

"Where she at?" He asked he was getting mad

"In the living room and Kevin that is your son he looks just like you." I can't believe this bullshit I was supposed to be the one having his baby but I'm not.

He walked into the living room where Tori was playing with the little boy hair.

"Tori leave please just get out." He was being straight forward. "Don't come to my house anymore and if you do I will call the police."

"You need to see your son Kevin, he's your I swear on my live Kevin you know I wouldn't lie about having your baby!"

"And I will after we get a DNA test, now leave Tori!" He said walking away, I showed her out the door and I went upstairs once she left.

"Kevin this is too much for me." I stood in the middle of the room as he walked around. "I'm going to stay with my mom for awhile." I added I can't be under the same roof as him right now.

"No don't leave baby please don't leave." He walked towards me.

"Kevin! I have to I can't be by you right now." I stepped back

"Alright fine Dymond! Imma respect your wishes and let you go but that kid is not mines I swear." He looked at me and walked away