{Chapter 9}

Dymond:

I can't stand this bitch she irritating the hell out of me why is she here. I can't, I just can't I'm about to get mad.

"Tori leave please just leave." Kevin said standing up

"I just want you to know that I'll be bringing Jr over tomorrow."

"No your not the fuck I'll be damn!" Dymond said "You not just gon bop your ass up out of nowhere saying your going to drop him off with out till my husband 48 hours ahead you got life and bullshit fucked up honey."

I got up bumping Tori and walking off I mean damn we didn't even get to eat.

Kevin:
Why? Why she had to come in my life and fuck shit up

"You wrong and you know it stupid ass." I walked away and went after Dymond I walked outside the restaurant and she was waiting for the car I guess.

"Baby I'll take care of her just cool down and let's go back in." I grabbed her hand and she pulled away

"No don't touch me Kevin I just want to go home."

"Okay, we can go home and I'll cook for you okay." I'm trying to lighten her mood but she being difficult right now.

"Whatever Kevin!" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as we waited for the car and once the car came we got in and left still Dymond was pouting.

I guess we just chillin today... if Dymond keep letting Tori get to her she's going to stress herself out and I won't let that happen again I did it the first time. Tori just needs to keep her distance, for the sake of my wife, unborn child and myself I'm going to take a DNA test to see if I am the father of this baby, something is tell me I am the father but I don't think I am.

"Kevin!" I heard Dymond scream my name I snapped out my thoughts swerving the car and slowing down.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KEVIN!"

"I'm sorry I was thinking baby I'm sorry."

The rest of the car ride was silent to the house, once we got home Dymond got out slamming the door she walked up the unlocked the door and went in the house.

Dymond:

My stomach hurts so bad, I've been over stressed lately, my ex Drew has been calling my phone texting me threatening me, there was an incident between us while Kevin was away. I've been stressing about this pregnancy I don't know why, and last Tori is holding a baby over Kevin and it's bugging me. While child because he's not a baby anymore.

Like my day is ruined because of her, I went upstairs to change into something cozy and went downstairs to annoy Kevin.

"Babe!" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Wassup." He walked to me kissing me

"Babe! Babe! Babe!!! I love you so much." I jumped on his back

"Aye Dymond!"

"Babeeee!!! Give me a kiss no spin me around wait no kiss me and spin me at the same time."

"What is wrong with you?" He said laughing

I got off his back and started messing with him.

"Come on Kevin I'm bored and I feel like joking around."

"Wait Dee!" He raised his voice and called me "Dee" he knows I hate being called "Dee".

"Fine!" I walked from him crying I hate being call "Dee" because my dad used to call me that before he passed.

"Dymond!" He grabbed my arm pulling me into a hug "I'm sorry princess." He kissed my forehead.

"It's whatever Kevin."

"Your such a damn cry baby I know you don't like that name but I like it and your dad gave you that nickname so why not use it."

"I have to tell you something."

I pulled away from him and went to the family room and he followed.

"Baby I know your going to be mad at me but Drew has been texting calling and threatening me and we might have kissed and....Wait wait wait I swear baby I swear he came up to me and kissed me I did stop him, I just didn't know how to tell you and I'm sorry."

"When did this happen?"

"2 weeks ago."

"B- Dymond I almost called you out your name okay you know what... Why you didn't tell me this?"

"I was scared." I said in a low voice.

"Dymond please stay as far away from me as possible because that, that right there just pissed me off. Dymond Alexandria Marie Lewis Egypt oh my gosh I really don't want to go back to putting my hand on a female I swear but that just pissed me off I'm heated right now."

"Babe I didn't know how to tell you."

"Im gonna go for a run lord I am mad."

I walked over to him I grabbed his hand and he pushed me back.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME DYMOND."