«Chapter 24»

Tori

Things went by slow today. Kevin didn't call me to see if he wanted jr. So I'ma just drop him off and mess with Kevin for a bit.

I grab my bag and keys leaving out the door. When I close the front door, a black jaugur pulled up. Who is this? Just then kevin hop out the car. Sexy sexy.

"Hey,what your doing here?"I ask.

"I'm here to pick up my son and tell your ass to GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!"he yelled in my face.

"Excuse me I'm sorry, but who you talking to"I said putting my hands on my hips.

"I'm talking to you, you keep leaving shit that is making my wife mad and angry at me. Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I still have feelings for you Kevin. We had a child together, something your wife won't have at all"I said.

"Well she will, starting tonight leave me and my wife alone and give me Jr"

"Jr not coming with you"I said.

"What you mean he not coming with me?"he said.

"He's my son, I said so"

"Well he's mine too. So I'm taking him"Kevin shoulder bump walking to the house door. Now this is my chance. Not to kill him, but he make him stay at my place forever where dymond dumbass cant find him.

Dymond

I sat at the bar drinking some wine. I need to relax my mind a bit. Kevin starting to not have a wife. I can't take him anymore. But he's the love of my life and I really don't want to leave him. Specially if Tori wants him all the time and wants to live with him.

So I have to save him. "Hey"I heard a familiar voice.

"Hi Drew"I sip on my wine.

"The only time when you do this is when your feeling bad about yourself or someone broke your heart"he said.

"Like you"I fake smile.

"Like me. But that's not the point"he said.

"It's Kevin. He's all caught up with his ex and it's starting to work on my nerves"I sigh.

"You was caught up with me so y'all even"drew smile.

"I wasn't to caught up drew. I didn't have sex with, he had sex with her"I sniffle.

"Damn, then he ain't no good to you"drew touch leg. "You need someone better then him"he lick his lips.

What should I do?