«Chapter 29»

Dymond

The office was so quiet. Me and Kevin was not even looking at each other, sitting next to each, we didn't even speak to each other. What a husband he is?

"Soooo, you guys aren't together anymore"Mr. Panapinto said.

"No, we just taking a break from each other"I said. He nod his head while looking at Kevin who was looking at the window.

"Kevin, are you okay?"Mr. Panapinto ask.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just want to know how the hell did all this happened"Kevin said. "Our life was doing good till...."I cut him off.

"His ex came back into his life with her child"I said looking at him. "And then he fucked her"

"Kevin why?"Mr. Panapinto ask.

"She fucked Drew. Her ex"Kevin said.

"We didn't do anything"I said.

"Stop the fucking lying dymond! This is why I'm so mad cause all this fucking pretending that you love me but you don't. You still have feelings for drew!"Kevin yelled.

That made me shut up. "Let it all out"Mr. Panapinto said.

"I'm done man. I'm just done, I want to leave and live by myself for while and think. I'ma talk to you when I finish thinking"Kevin grab his keys and walk out the office.

Mr. Panapinto look at me and shook his head. "Why dymond?"

"I wanted to be love"I said with tears running down my eyes.

What the hell did I just do? Did I ruined this relationship?