«Chapter 21»

Dymond

I stared at the picture of him and this bitch. She lost her mind. I'm bout to put her out my house. Just then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Kevin or course looking at me.

"You let her redo my home"I said.

"What?"he narrowed his eyebrows.

"THIS BITCH TOOK DOWN OUR PICTURES KEVIN AND PUT YOU AND HER ON THERE LIKE Y'ALL TOGETHER!!"I yelled. I'm frustrated. Fuck frustrated, upset, angry, piss off.

"FOR ONE YOU BETTER CALM DOWN AND STOP ALL THAT FUCKING YELLING! MY SON UP THERE"Kevin yelled back.

"Explain"I pointed at the picture of her kissing Kevin.

"That was before I met you and before I had jr. When she wasn't crazy"he said.

"You think I give a fuck about your history with her. Tell me why did put that shit up there in the first!"I semi yelled.

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW!"kevin yelled making me jump. "Tell me why the hell you all on Instagram with your ass showing"he showed me a picture of me posing on the picture. Then there was a picture of me and drew and Chris. "So this what we doing now. Taking pictures of our ex's"

"I'm sorry babe"I wipe my tears.

"Don't be sorry now"he said. "What did y'all do dymond after the pictures?"

"We didn't do anything, why are you asking this?"I sniffle.

"Just tell me"he said.

I thought starring at the picture of me and drew. Flashbacks came to my mind as I stared at it. "You don't even have to tell me. I already know"kevin walk back upstairs to our.

"Kevin, baby I'm sorry"

He's minesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें