{Chapter 11}

Tori:

Y'all might think I'm being a bitch but I'm really not if y'all was in my shoes y'all would know the real reason as to why I didn't tell Kevin about the baby. Kevin was my everything I loved him he is a good guy but has a bad temper.

"Mommy can we go by daddy?"

"No Jr daddy doesn't want to see us he has a new family."

"Okay mommy."

I can tell my little boy is upset but it's not my fault.

~5 years ago~

Tori:

I just got to Kevin I'm so excited to tell him this news I just can't wait like I know this wasn't planned but it's just happened and I'm really excited. I knocked on Kevin door and his mom answer she doesn't like me I don't know why.

"Hi Ms.Egypt is Kevin home?"

"No I'm he's out of town I'm here."

"I need to talk to Kevin it's important."

"What you need to talk to him about?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh..wow Kevin can't know about that."

"Why not?"

"Kevin just got offered some deals in Atlanta and you going to hold him back with a baby."

"No I'm not I love Kevin and I think he should know about the baby."

"How are along are you?"

"A few weeks."

"That's not that far I'll give you the money for an abortion Kevin doesn't have to know."

"No I'm not getting an abortion I'm not kill his baby."

"He will not know about the baby in helping my son out and your going to ruin it with a baby."

"You just don't want me to have his baby!"

"That's true too."

"Fine."

"Good I'll go get my check book."

~Later~

Tori:

Far from getting an abortion she told me to get it and leave and never contact Kevin again I feel bad for doing this but at least I get to keep my baby.

Present

Kevin:

I shouldn't be mad but I should because she kept it from me.

Dymond:

I can't blame him for leaving.