He's back

Weeks later, he was back. We were readier than ever. Bonnie's face was restored and the animatronics were in great condition. The new animatronic, the one Vincent is now trapped in, is called Springtrap. We have kept our eyes on him for days and days but nothing once has happened. Its like Springtrap feels horrible for the things he's done. Ever since he has appeared again, even through caution that he could attack any moment, I instantly seem to let my guard down at the fact that instead of attacking us, like we thought, he just sits there. He doesn't sit there talking to himself or planning an attack. He just sits there with a face full of regret, with what looks like begging tears that can no longer form or appear. Foxy constantly reminds me who he is and what he has done to him and the other children but I can't help but wonder the reasoning behind his actions and if he feels bad about it now. Today wasn't outta the ordinary, I had a plateful of pizza and salad and sat down in the seat right below the stage. As usual, I watched Springtrap continue to sit there. Taking a bite of pizza, I checked to see if anyone was watching me and sat the piece down. Cautiously, I walked towards the animatronic and sat across from him.
"Springtrap?" He lifted his head up carefully with eyes of no emotion.
"Y-yes?" The rusted animatronic creaked. The speaker sounded as worn and old as a broken rocking chair still moving. The voice, as worn as it was, still had the ability to show emotion in it. Sadness and emptiness were fully laced into the broken voice. "Are you okay?" Before the animatronic could reply, I was yanked back by a force. I looked at who yanked me to see every animatronic behind me.
"(Y/n), why are ye talkin to him?" Foxy and the others had burning looks of hatred all except Bastian. "I was just talking to Springtrap, Foxy. Maybe he's changed." Foxy and the others glare at him and pulled me away over to where my dinner sat. "Ye shouldn't be around him, Lassie. He's be bad luck." Maybe he's right... Maybe he really never will change.