Becoming Springtrap

There Vincent was. The murder was standing directly behind us.

"Mike sent me to come pick you and your boyfriend up." He looked angry that he had to leave work just to get us and I could tell he was trying hard not to kill us right then and there.

"Ah, sorry me and... Adrian lost track of time." I grab Foxy's hand and all three of us go directly to the pizzeria without another word. As soon as we arrive Vincent goes into the parts and services. Foxy instantly turns into his animatronic form and the rest of the animatronics set out to help him. We knew what we had to do. Inch by inch we silently opened the door in which Vincent was in. We caught him in the middle of messing with Springtrap. Based on what was already placed it looked like he was trying to make it go haywire and kill everyone. He grins, "You can't." His knife cuts across each of their suits like skin on a razor. The toy animatronics had minor hits. I didn't get into it until he tore the face off Bonnie, ripped the suit off one of Foxy's ears, and ripped Chica's arms off as well as detached her lower jaw. I had enough of fooling around.

"Vincent, leave them alone... it's between us now." Foxy tried to object but quickly stepped forward. I pull out a needle that held poison in. "Vincent, time to get your shot~" He backs away without another word. I follow him just in time to see him putting himself into Springtrap and the springs and locks breaking. Blood splatters everywhere and the once moving the animatronic laid limp. Quickly I turn to the others seeing that they are happy to be back. "So... what now?" They all exchanges glances to see if anything's change.
"Miss (Y/n) if our wishes were accomplished then something would change." Freddy spoke quietly as if not to wake Springtrap. Foxy steps forward to me, "He'll be back lassie... In the meantime we should be prepared." I smile, "Oh we'll be prepared. You guys will be better than ever when I'm done with you."

_______________________________

Sorry so violent

^-^

Love Zoeyy,