Fixing Foxy (part 2)

"Thank ye, lass f-for offering to help ol' Foxy," his voice box croaks. My heart slightly flutters and I respond by hugging him from behind. We sit in comfortable silence until Bastian ruins it by crashing into the wall next to us.
"Bastian, are you okay?" I shout with surprise.

He nods as he stands back up, "Got everything and got a voice box ye could possibly use to edit and fix Captain's voice!" I giggle a little at the perkiness in Bastian's voice then instantaneously gets serious, "Foxy this might hurt you a little but don't worry, after I fix you they'll love you as much as I do." His ear twitched upon hearing my words. I take the wire cutter, cut all the broken wires out, and replace them in their correct spot then place them in neatly. Foxy flinches with every touch. "Knife sharpener" Blade hands me what I ask him quickly and I gently pull off his hook and sharpen it. Sharp as ever,  I test it on a fake wooden barrel. I grin in satisfaction as the barrel is deeply cut. "Polish." He happily hands me the polish and I polish Foxy's hook until it shines as good as it was when it was new. I place the hook back onto Foxy and begin to fix his voice box. Soon i'm finished and i'm admiring my work. Foxy looked perfect. He sat up and stretched causing him to be monstrous tall than usual. I whimpered quietly as he stopped. Then the strangest thing happened, I blinked once, I blinked twice, and then there stood a boy my age with a shiny hook and a brand new eye patch. His pirate outfit looked stunning on him.  His sharp white teeth and glowing eyes were hypnotizing. "(y/n), Lass, what ye starin for? Never seen a pirate before or somethin?" That's when I realize the boy is actually Foxy. "F-foxy?" He chuckles, "Yea Lass?" I gulp and mutter under my breath, "P-pirates are now my favorite thing ever" He strides his way over to me as I back away into a wall. He grabs my waist and pulls me close as his hook plays with my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I blush at how close our lips are, just centimeters apart. "Aye Lass, ye like Pirates..." he then whispers into my ear, "then ye can be me first mate if ye'd like." His voice husky and flirty as ever. If my face wasn't blushing like crazy before it was now. 

"Foxy, that's not how you treat our friend." Freddy scolded as he came from behind the curtain. Foxy quickly left me alone as he growled and cursed under his breath. Then Freddy turned his attention to me, "I guess since you've already seen Foxy in his human form there's no point in hiding either."