Spending time with Captain

Vincent finally went back to being a night guard and the animatronics all pinpointed that Vincent was him. The first few nights of him working were almost a drag. My eagerness grew stronger everyday but making him suddenly vanish on the first few nights would be slightly suspicious.

"(Y/n), are you thinking of him still?"

 I look at Mike and nod, "Always, haven't rested well because of how eager I am." He sighs, "(L/n), go spend sometime with Foxy before he gets here." I cross my arms, "No and you can't make me." He smirks, "To bad." He pushes me out the door and shuts the door before I can walk back in. Angry that he pushed me out, I bang on the doors. 

"Lass, ye gonna hurt ye hands if ye keep running the power down like that." I shrug and keep banging until Foxy picks me up and puts me on his back. My arms wrap around his neck tightly in fear of falling and his hand grabs onto my thigh to keep me from falling. "C-captain, don't you have anything under the hook?" He nods, "Got two hands. Just afraid to lose me hook." I snatch his hook off and place it on my belt where it won't fall off. "Wait... have you ever been outside of the pizzeria?" He shakes his head. "Welp, Captain we are taking you to the outside world." I jump off his back and knock on the door, "Open the door Mikey, I need a favor." The door opens and I happily walk in. "I'm taking Captain out, got any clothes for em so nobody gets suspicious?" He hands Foxy a pair of clothes, "You might have to stuff your tail in." Foxy looks at me, "Lassie, do I have to?" I shake my head, "We can just say your role-playing but your ears can't show." I push him into a closet for him to change in. "I'm going to be a nervous wreak tonight. What if his hat come off?" Mike shrugs chuckling softly as I roll my eyes, "Not helping, Mike."