Taking him out

When Foxy came outta the closet he looked stunning. He had a black hat on over his ears and a plain black shirt. The red plaid shirt went over the black one, it's sleeves pulled up to his elbows, unbuttoned, and the collar sticking up. He wore matching ripped black pants. A chain hanging from it and a sideways leather belt. On his right wrist is a black Leather bracelet and on his left hand is a black finger-less glove. On each hand laid two rings. He wore spiky leather boots on his feet.
"What ye starin for, Lassie?" I gulp and blush causing him to grin. "Aye, ye like what ye see?" I heavily nod without thinking. He grabs my hand and kisses my cheek. "C-captain... you shouldn't talk like that." He nods, "Would you prefer this then, dear (Y/n)?" He kisses my hand as he wraps his arm around my waist, "O-only for today" Mike sits on our desk, "Your going out like that (Y/n)?" I nod my head after looking at my night guard uniform. "That would raise suspicions. Here." He hands me a pair of clothes that match with Foxy's. Quickly, I put it on. "How do I look, Captain?" He picks me up off the ground and sets me on his back. " I'ma give you a special tour of this town." Grinning, he runs out the door. I show him everything all except my favorite spot. Grabbing his hand, I inch my way up the tall hill. When we finally reach the top, we sit on the beautiful cherry blossom tree with the stars glowing above the town. Tonight was a full moon and my favorite star was brighter than ever. "This is where I used to go whenever my foster parents thought I was cleaning my room... that is, until one day one of them found out I was doing that and I've never been here since. It's the same as I remember it." I sigh as I lay my head on his shoulder. "Lassie, I'll never let anyone hurt ye again." I smile as I grab his hand. I look into his deep glowing yellow eyes. Our lips just inches apart from each other. Right before we kiss, someone clears their throat. I turn around to see him.