My new child?

The next few weeks, the same thing happened. Me and Blade would go to work and happily go back home after a long day. Today was finally the day I'm off and could actually spend time with Blade without taking my attention off of him. He insisted that we go to the pizzeria for the day since he had forgotten his pirate cat, Onxy, and wanted some Pizza. Honestly, I didn't really want to go because the pizzeria is all I've been lately, but I reluctantly agreed knowing how much Onxy meant to him. Once we arrived, we sat at a spot closest to the stage. We were directly in front of Bonnie and Maxie. Whenever the band wasn't singing, Maxie would start talking to us or serve us free drinks and pizza. Every now and then Bonnie would even come over to check on Blade as if he didn't trust me with him even though he hasn't cried since he first came home with me. Realizing that we hadn't gotten what we had came for, I get up and walk over to Bonnie who was checking up on Blade for the 20th time today.
"Blade, We should go ahead and get Onxy before we forget, shouldn't we?" Blade nods and for a split second I thought Bonnie looked confused. "B-bonnie, can you show us the lost and found?" He agrees and goes over to tell Freddy something. At first I found it strange and wanted to find out about it but decided not to as my mission for right now was getting my new son's stuffed animal. We follow Bonnie into a back room where he points us to a box filled with random items. I searched for Onxy but as I was, I found six bloody items. At first I thought I was going crazy but no matter how hard I tried, the items in my hand wouldn't disappear. The first bloody item was a golden stuffed bear with a top hat and a bowtie. The other four were kid masks of Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, and Foxy. What shocked me the most was something Mercy had before she disappeared, her bracelet. The blood on it was dried but not as old as the masks and stuffed animal. Quickly, I snatched the items up and stashed them into my bookbag (or purse) then returned searching for Onxy. At the bottom of the box I finally found Onxy stained with blood. Instead of showing Blade I had found his pirate, I put it with the rest of the items I had found. I quickly picked up Blade and took him home.