My First night

We never found him that day or for the rest of that week. It's like he just vanished. Colors didn't seem so bright and every night was another fight with myself. Freddy Fazbear has been closed since it was a holiday weekend and I begged for time off when it opened back up. I just lost another person to the pizzeria. I shouldn't have left Blade alone with my step brother. I sighed as I slowly got outta bed to get ready for work. Now that I was a night guard I could finally find out the mysteries at last. Today was the day I get to met Bastian the black cat for the first time. I quickly got dressed and I walked over to the pizzeria and ran to my new office. Upon entering the office, there sat my partner, Mike. Mike had blue eyes and brown hair. Mike loved making weird puns and hated his job yet he never quit. 

"You okay? You look tear-able." He ripped a piece of paper, grinning. 

I rolled my eyes, "Ha ha, really funny... but your the one who looks bear-y miserable." Mike blushes. I know it sounds weird but Mike has always had a crush on Freddy the Fazbear. I sit down beside him as the phone begins to ring. I answer as they explain everything to me. By the end of the call i'm looking at Mike with a shocked look. "Welcome to hell!" he chuckles. I get up and turn the fan off knowing how useless it was and how much energy it took. "Uhm, Mike?" He turns his attention to me as I pipe up again, "What should we do? We should make a plan so we don't... uhm die." He sighs, "(Y/n) you control the doors and listen out for the animatronics while I check the cameras." I nod. By one o'clock Bonnie appears at the door and I close the door just in time to keep him out. The rest of the night I don't encounter anyone else. As we headed home  for some reason I had a bad feeling about tomorrow. I shook the feeling off. I mean what could possibly go wrong?

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's not as action packed today, more action can be posted if you'd like though! 

^-^

Love zoeyy,