Bonnie and Maxie

The next day, I found Bonnie watching my every move. I tried avoiding his gaze or looking away but every time I tried I found myself looking back at him. His hypnotic gaze distracted me from my work and eventually stressed me out. Bonnie was a purple bunny with a bowtie and an amazing guitar. He was extremely talented at playing and whenever he was complimented he would blush like a lunatic. I thought about approaching the bunny but ultimately decided I should focus on my job some more.
"L-lady, I-I can't find my mommy..." I looked down to see a little boy with black hair and bright green eyes. His eyes were bloodshot from crying and his pirate kitten was soaked of tears.
I smiled and bent down to his height, "Of course I can! What does she look like?" A tear ran down his cheek as he lowered his head, "U-uhm... I-I don't remember very well. My memory isn't so good." I nodded my head in understanding, "It's okay, what's your name?" He slightly giggled, "B-Blade...C-can we play until mommy finds me or we find her?" I nod and began to play with him. Eventually it grew nighttime and it was close to closing time but we still hadn't found his mother. I turn to him, "Blade, is your mother even here anymore?" He hangs his head and starts to cry, "I-I don't think so." I knelt down and hugged him, "It's okay, you can come home with me. What's your favorite animatronic? I'll take you to em until my shift is over and we can go home." He wipes his eyes and grins, "B-bonnie and Maxie" I let go and walk him over to where Bonnie and Maxie were. Luckily, they were together so I wouldn't have to worry about 'picking favorites' and whatnot. I laid my hands on his shoulder to reassure him as he chatted with the purple bunny and the Merkat. One question did catch my attention though but instead of Blade asking, Bonnie asked.
"Did she help you find your mommy?" Blade simply beamed, "She IS my new mommy! My old one left me so now I have the coolest one ever!" I gasped at his new announcement. What was left of the children and adults looked confused, the workers there froze, and the animatronics were staring at me in shock. I blushed and looked at the ground, staring at my feet. "I-it's true." I manage to mumble out as everyone began to continue what they were doing... except Bonnie and Maxie.