Wrong kind of Romance

As soon as we went our separate ways Foxy pulled me into Pirate cove and trapped me on the wall.

"Aye Lass, What was that back there?" He shouted. 

I glared at him and scoffed, "Whatever do ye mean, Captain? I was only doing what ye did." He kissed me and my eyes flung open. I checked the time and realized I was twenty minutes late for work. I threw on my uniform, brushed my hair as quickly as I could, and darted to the office. Mike wasn't there so I figured Freddy had gotten him already. Propping up my feet on the desk and grabbing the tablet I set out to spy on everyone. Chica, the Cupcakes, and Toy Chica was in the kitchen baking their hearts out and gossiping while the two Freddys and Bonnies were practicing for tomorrow. Mike was watching them practice. Foxy was telling Mangle all his stories which gave me the same feeling from my dream.

"Watching them again?" Goldie popped outta nowhere beside me almost making me drop the tablet. "Golden Teddy, you scared me." He smirks, "I always do this." I frown, "Well you need to stop because one day i'll scare you... so wanna spy on Mikey and Teddy Freddy?" He chuckles, "Of course I wanna spy on my brother and his boyfriend! Why even ask?" I smile as we watch Mike blush like crazy as Freddy approaches him. "Aye, (Y/n), Lass, do ye always watch people?" I look up to see Foxy's face three inches from mine. I back away as my entire face radiates of heat. "Are ye blushin, Lass?" His yellow orbs stare into my (e/c) ones. Foxy looked a lot better than he usually did in my eyes. "Take a hint, your in love with him." Goldie whispers in my ear. My face grows hotter, "S-shut up!" Now that I thought about it... was I? "Lassie, I have somethin to show ye." He grabs my hand and takes me to Pirate Cove where it was beautifully decorated. "Be me first mate." I tilted my head to the side not knowing what he meant. He pulled me into a deep hug, snuggling into my neck. "Be me mate, Lassie... Please" The pleads in his voice made me hug him back. Little did I know, i'd hallucinate once again.