I'm Jealous

I arrive early at the pizzeria early and head to the office. Mike wasn't there yet so I sat in utter silence until he arrived.

"Your early. Excited to see Foxy?" He grins as I role my eyes. As soon as one strikes, Toy Chica appears at the door.

"Hi, I'm Toy Chica. Toy Freddy told me to get you guys and put you in your suits." Mike and I exchange freaked out glances at each other. Toy Chica picks me up and Toy Bonnie picks him up and carries us to the backstage.

"Whoa, What the hell do you think your doing to our friends?" Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica appears from behind the curtains. 

"We are putting them in their suits like Toy Freddy told us too." The more girlish version of Bonnie chirped. Freddy silently chuckles, "They are humans like the children. You wouldn't hurt humans right?" They nod as they set us down. "Does this mean we can hang out and play truth or dare?" The more plastic version of Chica asks. Chica grins, "Yep! Go get the crew!" In two blinks they are human and without getting a good look at toy Bonnie and toy Chica, they're gone. The remaining of us sits at a table enough for all the animatronics. One by one they arrive. The fox now known as Mangle arrives with Foxy. Her hair short and white. Her eyes mismatched, one pink and the other black as If taken out. Her pirate clothes torn and bright pink. Based on her name, I assumed she was torn apart by the toddlers at the new kids cove. Toy Bonnie arrived after. Her hair was mostly chopped off short with tiny low ponytails. Her outfit looking almost exactly like Bonnie's but bright blue and a pair of black gloves on her hands. Her eyes bright green and cheeks rosy red. Toy Chica had her yellow hair in a side ponytail. Her eyes blue and cheeks a light pink. Her outfit revealed twice as much as Chica does. What was of her cupcake was a pink puppy in her arms. Toy Freddy arrived the latest with Balloon boy. Toy Freddy looked exactly like Freddy but with red cheeks. "Truth or Dare, Mangle?" 

She shifts uncomfortably in her chair, "Dare" Toy Chica grins, "Kiss em." she tilts her head to the side, "Who?" Toy Bonnie sighs, "You know who she's talking about." If Mangle didn't have rosy red cheeks, she'd probably be blushing. She leans in and kisses foxy then buries her face into her arms. A terrible feeling hangs in my heart, tugging at me. I wanted to kiss Foxy! I ignored my ignorant thoughts and gave everyone a fake smile. Foxy seemed to notice that it was fake but didn't say anything. "(Y/n), Truth or dare?"

"Dare" Chica and her twin exchange looks then grin, "Dare ya to kiss Toy Freddy." I instantly grabbed his collar and pressed my lips on his and sat back down. For the rest of the game Foxy glared at him. You shouldn't have let her kiss you, Captain!

____________________________________

Sorry if you guys really didn't want that to happen promise it'll get better.

^-^

Love Zoeyy,