The waitress life

After getting the job at the pizzeria, you found yourself working as a waitress with the three favorite animatronics. All of them roamed happily once but then Foxy had accidentally bitten a kid and he's been outta order since. Instead of replacing the old with the new, your boss claimed another bite would never happen again which was half true that the other three never bit anyone, but what about Foxy? The manager claimed Mr. Fazbear wasn't planning on pulling him out of order until he was positive that he would never bite another child again. As far as you knew Foxy was rusting behind the curtains waiting to see the kids. The others had gotten newer items while the pirate still sat invisible to anyone on the other side of the curtain. You felt bad for him knowing what it's like to feel like nobody cared. As a child, you grew up without a father figure and no friends. Your mother, brother, and little sister had disappeared at the Fazbear pizzeria when you were five. You never knew what happened to them so you decided to find out what had happened to your family as you got older. After finding you on the streets, you were adopted by a hateful family. Even after being discouraged and beaten most of your life you never gave up on your dream. Now here you were standing in the place that might've once held your vanished family.
"Missy, are you okay?" You looked down to see a little girl with short brown hair and baby blue eyes gazing at you with a worried expression on her face.
You bent down to her height and smiled, "Yes, I'm perfectly fine. I was just thinking of how exciting it would be if ol' Foxy was out and playing around with us too." She giggled, "Foxy is my favorite even though I've never met him before. Wanna know why?" You thought for a moment then smiled, "Is it because he's a pirate?" She nodded and giggled again, "Based on what I heard he would tell everyone his stories! I love stories!" You grinned, "Seems to me we have a lot in common already. What's your name?" She grabbed your hand as she beamed, "Mercy! Are we friends now?" You nodded your head.
"Mercy, it's time to go." A woman who resembled Mercy deeply spoke. She waved bye and yelled, "See you next time Missy!" Right before you leave your boss sends you a message telling you to meet him tomorrow right before you start your shift. As you were walking home you felt someone was watching you, but who?