Freddy Fazhuman and friends?

As soon as I blink two times there stands another boy my age with a black top hat and bow tie. His vest, hair, ears, and pants brown. His eyes bright blue and teeth pearly white. 
"So, you're Fredric?" His ears bends back as he blushes.
"Y-yes, my old name was Fredric, Fredric F-fazbear." My eyes widen, "You're Fazbear's lost son?" He nods his head, "That's why this place hasn't shut down because father refuses to give up on me... b-but we probably shouldn't focus so hard in the past. (Y/n), I think it's time you see my friends." He grabs my wrist and walks me to the stage as Foxy and Bastian follow behind. At the stage, all of the animatronics were there except in their human form. Chica had blonde short hair and pretty purple eyes. Her smile warm and welcoming. She wore a bib saying Lets eat! and a yellow dress with an white apron. Yellow wings resting on her back looking weightless. In her arms, a Pinkette (person with pink hair) girl with her hair in ponytails and yellow eyes. Her dress pink and purple. I could only guess she was Chica's cupcake. Bonnie had long purple hair he put in a low ponytail and a guitar on his back. He wore a purple vest and red bow tie. Purple bunny ears sprouted from his head and a fluffy purple bunny tail. His eyes are pink. "Bonnie... does your blush match your eyes?" His eyes widen in shock as he becomes pink, "U-um, d-do I? It never occurred to me until now! I probably look so girly!" Foxy growls, "Aye, chill Bon Bon! Just cause ye never noticed ye eyes match ye blush doesn't mean ye get all freaked out on the lass." I giggle at how Bonnie squeals about how he probably looks like a girl and Foxy is scolding him for being so childish while Freddy is just face palming. "Is this normal for you guys? Bonnie acting so girly and all?" Bonnie starts whining and crying. Suddenly I felt bad for him and ran up to Bonnie to hug him. As I wrap my arms around him I hear him stop crying and look at me. I look up at him and wipe his tears away. From beside me I can hear Foxy cursing under his breath. I let go of Bonnie then grab his and Freddy's hand and drag them onto the stage. "I wanna hear you guys perform!" I drag Chica up on the stage next and right before anything else happens next my watch (or phone) beeps. "Bye guys!" I rush off before they can say anything and run home.