Foxy the jealous (part 1)

The next day, I find myself back in the restaurant heading to the office I notice the out of my order sign is gone. I walk into the office grinning from ear to ear, "Foxy in order, huh?" Mike nods. We sit in the office talking and doing our job until Freddy pops up outta nowhere nearly giving me a heart attack. "FREDRIC FAZHUMAN DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" I scream across my lungs like a madman. He chuckles, "Sorry miss (L/n) it's my job... and please don't call me Fredric or Fazhuman, that's weird." Chica's cupcake then appears beside Freddy, "Come'on (Y/n), the band has a surprise for you! Take Freddy's boyfriend with you!" Freddy and Mike instantly gets flustered and yell at the same time, "He's not my boyfriend! I don't even like him!" Both the cupcake and I giggle at their reactions and grab their hands. We drag them in front of the Stage. As Mike and I blink the animatronics become human and begin to perform "Counting Stars" all except Foxy who was frowning at the band. Mike was stunned and blushing as Freddy sings and ends the song. I, on the other hand was grinning like a mad man, happy that my newest friends sung a song like I had asked yesterday. "Foxy, Mike, wasn't that amazing?" Mike, still astonished, only nodded.

Foxy scoffs, "Totally amazing, Lass... Why listen to their songs when ye can hear stories about ol' Foxy?" I giggle, "Foxy, I'm not a little kid like Blade and Mercy you silly fox." Foxy's face heats up as his ears bend down and his eyes don't make contact with mine, "Aye, D-don't call me a silly fox. I'm just as human as ye, Lass." I grin as I think up special nicknames for them. I shout their new nicknames happily, "Captain, Teddy Freddy, Bon Bon, and Mikey!" They all frowned while Bonnie became red. "What? It helps me remember you guys. The names are cute." Freddy chuckles and nods, "(Y/n), what about Chica, Bastian, And Maxie?" I started to whine, "Teddy Freddy, I can't find them names! Help me out!" Bonnie pouted, "I don't like my nickname why can't I be something less girly?" 

Suddenly Golden Freddy pops up behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head on my shoulder, "Hello miss (Y/n)" I flinch and screech, "YOU SCARED THE FREAKING FREAK OUTTA ME YOU GOLDEN STUFFED BEAR!" He tilts his head to the side in confusion, "Uh, stuffed bear?" 
___________________________________
I decided to give Goldie the recognition he deserves! Plus, Whenever Goldie appears... it's a golden opportunity.
^-^
Love Zoeyy,