The Forth night

Before I even get to the office this time I'm grabbed by a golden version of Freddy and appeared in a room I've never been in before. The golden bear seems to smile as he introduced me to puppet who wasn't in order yet. Me and the puppet hit it off really well until Goldie teleports us to the parts and services room where Bastian the Black cat was. I sat beside him and smiled. Since Mercy was Maxie I couldn't help but feel acrimony knowing there was a huge chance he was Blade. My smile immediately faded at the feeling. Tears rapidly blurred my vision as I quietly asked If Bastian was really Blade. He nodded sadly. I looked at his face and laughed halfheartedly. 

"I'm so d*mn sorry, Blade." I usually didn't curse or anything but I couldn't control the words slipping out of my mouth.

He grins at me, "Don't ye worry, they treat me like family. Thank ye for everything, lass." I lean my head to the side in confusion. He laughs, "Sorry lass, forgot to tell ye about me accent. Let's just say I'ma part of the captain's crew." I hug him grinning like a madman, "Let me meet ye captain then, pirate Bastian" He shakes his head as he chuckles a bit, "Not yet. Tomorrow ye'll meet Foxy." I nod understandingly. The thought of my family flashes into my mind. I finally decide to ask him about them, "Bastian, do you know anything about my family?" He shifts in his position uncomfortably, "The puppet is ye sister and ye mom was a night guard who was put in Davy Jones locker by one of the animatronics by accident. Haven't found anything out about ye brother yet." I slightly giggle when he said something about Davy Jones. Tears were not an option anymore. They just refused to pour. Suddenly all my energy seemed to drain and all I wanted to do was sleep. So I did exactly what I felt like doing and as soon as I woke up my watch (or phone) beeped making me leave Blade even though my heart ached knowing I had just found him and I didn't want to leave him again. I just know one thing for sure... tomorrow i'm definitely coming back.