Volume 2 Chapter 3: Android?!

Start from the beginning

Blake: (Approaching her bunk) I thought that class would never end.

Ruby: Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

Happily leaps off her mattress and onto the floor, arms raised excitedly. She almost lands on Weiss, who is on the bottom bunk.

Weiss: (sarcastically) I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right! (looks around at her teammates) Everyone remember their roles? 

Weiss stands up.

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard...

Ruby: Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. (pumping her fist) Let's do this!

Sun: Yeah! 

Sun Wukong hanging upside-down by his tail in their open window. The whole team is taken aback.

Blake: (surprised and alarmed) Sun!

Yang: How did you get up there?

Sun: Ah, it's easy; I do it all the time.

Weiss: You do what?!

Sun: I climb trees all the time! (Without reacting to Weiss' scowl, he flips into the dorm room.) So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?

Blake: (stepping forward) We are going to investigate the situation... as a team.

Blake said as (Y/N) opens the door upon hearing it, revealing his "Alternate Outfit" (Note: I'll let you guys decide the outfit.)

(Y/N): I tried telling him that....

Sun: (to Y/N) Dude! I thought I told you to climb up the window?!

(Y/N): Yes. You did. Then I thought about it, and realized that "That's what stairs are for." So I didn't do it.

Neptune: (heard out the window) He makes a good point!

The girls lean out the window on top of one another cartoon-style to see the aforementioned teammate of Sun's standing outside, cool as can be.