Chapter 57 (Epilogue PT 1)

A/N: So many of you,like myself,are having a hard time seeing this story come to an end. You have requested that the Epilogue be broke up into two parts just to see the story go a little longer. You guys are so sweet and so supportive! I cannot thank you all enough for the love and support you have shown for this story! You guys are what have made this book what it is! I cannot take all the credit for the idea as andi0805 gave me the idea and I, with honor, wrote it! All of you, so many to remember so this shout out goes to all of you that have gave ideas when I was hitting writers block! All of you that commented your thoughts! They all made me laugh or nod my head in agreement as I read them! Thank you for the ones that voted! Those votes also helped me keep writing this when I came to a dead end in my thoughts! All of you are wonderful! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this story! Means so much to me! This is gonna start in present day where the story started! There will be flashbacks. Those will be italicized and titled flashback. I will try not to confuse you guys too much! XX Here is part one!

Niall

It has been five years since my accident. Five years since I have been able to play on the field. Two years since Harry and got married. And two years since Naomi became ours. It has been a journey of a lifetime. One that I would never change for a minute. At first I was pissed and felt my life had ended. Then I met Harry. As you know by now, we both helped each other heal and in the midst of it all we fell in love. Yes, we are still together. And together we were given a blessing. Her name is Naomi as you know. We are currently at a Footie game..for the Rovers. Which I was given the honor and privilege of becoming..ASSISTANT COACH for!

*Flashback*

It is a rainy day and we were headed to the venue where Harry and I are getting married! Yes! Married! I am so fucking nervous! I am with my mum, brother Greg and his wife Denise. I think i have told you about my nephew Theo. If not well he is the cutest thing and is our ring bearer. We are all in the Limo on the way to the venue. Talking and chatting about the wedding and the honeymoon in which Harry has yet to tell me about. I am so nervous. My leg is bouncing like no other and I believe I have chewed all my nails down to nothing. And I think I am on my third glass of champaign. I lost count a couple glasses ago. Naomi is already at the venue with Anne and Gemma getting her hair done. She is our flower girl. We are in the process of getting the adoption finalized. She still got to be released to us when she left the hospital. Her grandparents, come to find out, don't live too far from us.

"Ni", Greg says setting his hand on my bouncing leg. "Calm down lil bro. Harry is gonna be there waiting for you. That boy his head over heels in love with you", He tells me trying to help calm my nerves.I just smile and nod my head. He is correct. I know that in my gut. When we arrive to the venue. We climb out and go to walk in. When we walk in I lose my breath. It is absolutely beautiful. All decked out with flowers. And footie ball decor. I just laughed a bit when i seen it.

"Wait till you see the reception area and the cakes", My mum says while grinning. Og dear God what have they done??

"I can't wait", I say anxiously.

Flashback over (don't worry lovelies there will be more.

I am brought out of my thoughts with Naomi screaming out to Louis

"Uncle Lou show them who's boss!", She yells out as Louis runs down the field with the ball. We are at the Championship game. Naomi is down at the sidelines with me and the other players and coach. She is sporting a jersey that has Louis' number on it. Most of her scars have healed nicely. But some remain quite harsh and noticable. But she is a trooper and does not let them hold her back. She hasn't and never will regain her sight in her eye. But again, she has pushed through it. She is now 10 years old. But acts like she's 20. She has the sass of Louis. But I guess that's what we get for letting him have her so much. But couldn't say no when they both look at us with their puppy dog eyes. Not to mention Liam and his ways of getting us to say yes. Our mums have been wonderful at giving her that 'motherly' influence that every girl needs. And Gemma, oh lord. She has spoiled her rotten. But she is a loved little girl and that's what matters.