Chapter 50

Niall

It is now Saturday morning. Eight A.M. to be exact. Or that's what my clock is flashing at me as my annoying alarm goes off. I so badly wanna bust that thing so much. I groan into my pillow as I feel an arm go around my waist and a raspy deep voice groan out

"Turn that damn thing off, Ni", Harry says as he cuddles closer to me. His front pushed up against my back. It's usually different as he is the little spoon and I am the big one. But this feels nice. I reach out to shut the alarm off without moving much from Harry's arms. Who can blame me though? Being in his arms is quite relaxing. Relieves stress as well. Who would wanna move from a place so peaceful as Harry's arms? Not me that's for sure.

"We need to get around for our breakfast meet up", I say into my pillow not really wanting to move

"They can wait for us", Harry says into my neck sending shivers down my spine. The kind that explode throughout your whole body.

"I suppose", I say in agreement as I scoot closer to him grabbing his arm and wrapping it around me tighter. I can literally feel his heartbeat on my back and other things pressed against me. After a bit of laying there cuddled together we reluctantly got up out our warm bed and the warmth of each others arms. Harry let out a funny noise as a cold chill took over his body

"I'm cold", He says wrapping his arms around his naked torso. Running to the bathroom..more like hobbling ..as his bare foot hits the cold floor. He shuts the bathroom door as I find something to wear. I laugh as I hear him moan in relief as he lets out his morning wee. Crazy fella he is. But I love him.

He comes out of the bathroom and goes to the closet to find himself something to wear. I hear him laugh at me as he sees me hobbling around as well. Still having some problems with my leg. I can walk on it some but the doctor wants me to use at least one of the crutches to help me get around. To see us around together is probably one helluva sight. We eventually get dressed and make our way to the kitchen to have a cuppa while waiting for the time to meet at the cafe. Just as it got done and poured, my phone went off saying Louis and Liam are heading that way. Harry getting a text from Gemma asking where our lazy bums are as she is already there.

"Guess we better get going", Harry says hopping off his barstool at our counter. "We know how Gemma gets when she is 'patiently' waiting for someone", Harry says causing us both to laugh yet rush to get to the car.

When we got there Gemma had already found a place for us all to sit at. It's a corner booth with the round bench seat. She scooted over to the middle to let us sit down. I noticed she already had a cuppa setting in front of her.

"I went ahead and ordered something. Got tired of waiting on you lot", She says trying to sound angry but the little smirk on her face gave a way that she wasn't really all that angry. Just impatient. Of course she is. She gets to see Zayn this morning after years of shunning him. She's very anxious and impatient right now. Shortly after we sat down, Louis and Liam came to the table with a drink in their hands.

" 'Bout time you guys showed up", Louis says sitting on the other side of the table putting Gemma in the middle of us all. "Your sister here was ready to put a search party out for you lazy bums", He says laughing. At that time a waitress came up to their table. "No girl", He says smiling at her. "They can get up and get their own order at the counter", He says causing us all to laugh. She went ahead and took our orders for drinks and walked off.

"So, I have a plan for this evening", Gemma says. "I'm not telling you everything but let's just say that this bastard is gonna get acknowledged for who and what he is", She says with a mischievous look on her face. Louis looked at her with his crooked smile and just shook his head. None of us knowing what Gemma had planned but knowing not to put anything passed her. Be prepared for anything when it comes to her. "Andi couldn't be here this morning but she will for sure be at the game tonight. Good luck on that, by the way", She says looking at Louis in the end.

Night Changes(Narry AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें