Chapter 37

Niall

It's been a few days since I have gotten to see Harry. Last time we seen each other was when we met up with Gemm and Andi for lunch. He has been busy at work and i have been busy getting ready for little league footie to begin. I have gone to a couple coaches meetings and got the Roster for the team. I have a folder filled with the kids I'm getting and the schedule of games. I have met the other lad that will be coaching with me. He seems pretty cool. Also helps that he is a fan of mine. That's a plus. I haven't even been able to hang with Louis lately. Kind of missing the lad. I hear him and Liam come through the house every so often, but I've been in my room trying to get things sorted for the team and such. Harry and I text often. talk often and even facetime. But seeing each other in person has not happened as of recently and I am starting to miss him badly. Right now I am in my room going through email. I got one from the Rovers coach telling me that right now there isn't a spot but that could change and they would keep me in mind. That's encouraging. I get the email closed and another open when my phone buzzes. I picked it up and see that Gemma is calling.

"Hey Gem's what's up?"

"Hey babe, It's Harry", He says laughing a bit

"Well, samething I suppose", I say laughing. I mean take a close look at them and you would swear they were twins. They even act alike.

"There is that one body part that seperates us Niall", Harry says jokingly. "Do I need to show you to remind you? Has it been that long that you've forgotten?"

"Ohhh I definitely remember Styles. But you can definitely show me again", I tell him smirking.

"Would be glad to baby", He says in his low deep seductive voice. Damn that boy.

"Soo lover boy why you calling me from the princess' phone?", I ask him

"He busted his phone", I hear Gemma yell out.

"I was getting to that Gemm. But thank you for the reminder", Harry says back to Gem. "Anyways as you know I busted my phone. Like shattered the screen and the back flew off of it and landed somewhere. Battery slid under the couch.", Harry explained how his phone looks now. But didn't explain why

"Tell him why, Harry", Gem yells out. I love this girl.

"Shut up Gem, I'm getting to that", Harry yells back at her. I am laughing at the two of the banter.

"Yes, please tell me", I say laughing

"Grrr. I hate that you two get along so well", Harry growls through the phone

"No you don't. You love us", Gemma says laughing in the background.

"I suppose so", Harry says lightly. "Anyhow, Fuck nut wouldn't quit calling or texting. I ignored him. blocked him. And he would call from another number. So I threw my phone and said a few choice words.", Harry explained. "I'm going to the store in a bit to get another one", Harry explained.

"Maybe a new number will get him to leave you alone. I'm ready to whoop his ass if he doesn't", I tell him. "And don't take too long getting your new one. I want to talk and facetime you", I tell him.

"Definitely will babe. May even see me in person", He says. I couldn't hide my excitement on that one.

"That would be so nice baby", I tell him. "Miss having you in my arms", I tell him

"Me too baby, me too", Harry replies in agreement.

We say our goodbyes and hang up. I go back to going through emails and getting things set up for our first practice which is the first week in July. As I'm finishing up what I'm doing, I hear a knock on the door. I run to it thinking damn Harry got here fast. I stood frozen when I opened the door. From excitement..surprised..shocked.