Chapter 5

A/N: To avoid any confusion I wanted to explain that this chapter is in Eleanors POV going back to the accident in her view. Enjoy! Oh and a quick thank for already 100+ reads! Thank you! You guys are amazing!

Eleanor

"So, Louis asked you to move in with him?", Cassie asks with a smile on her face. We are currently following the lads to the club. So proud of them for winning this championship.

"Yes!", I answer excitedly. "I am so ready! I got my schooling done and can take this anywhere. I may see about opening up my own clothing store here in Doncaster!", I explain to her happily

"That would be amazing El! I'm so happy for you!", Cassie says.

"Me too! I'm going to go back to London tomorrow and turn in my notice to my landlord and start packing!", I said so excitedly. And then it happened.

"Ohhh shiiiiit!", I say as I slam on my breaks.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh My God!", Cassie was saying over and over with her hands over her face. We both sat there stunned and out of breath as to what just happened. "Niall!", Cassie screams as she runs to their vehicle. A car had just ran into them, hitting Nialls side of the car. I couldn't move. I was froze to my seat. Then my body just acted on its own. I got out of the car and made my way to their car going to Louis' side. The airbags went off on both of them, Thankfully. Louis was facing Niall so I couldn't see what his face looked like. He was mumbling incoherently a bit but couldn't move. I gave him a kiss on the head as his window was down and then I went over to Nialls side. We couldn't get completely to him as the car that hit them was still against the passenger side door. That whole side was smashed in. Niall was unconcious we could tell that. We started hearing sirens getting close as the ambulances were approaching. There were four of them in total and a firetruck. We were both histerical screaming out their names to get them to move or something. Show some sort of life. Two fireman came to us to get us away from the vehicle so they could do their work. I see Cassie and she is as frantic as I am. Both of us kicking our feet like children not wanting to move away from Louis and Niall. The person in the other vehicle wasn't moving much either. They had to get them out of that vehicle and get the vehicle moved so they could get to Niall. We sat on the curb and watched mindlessly everything happen. They took the people from the other vehicle onto the hospital. They got Louis out of the car. His face was all bloody. He was in a state of shock but he was concious. Niall however, they had to pry his door open. He was pinned against the seat due to his seatbelt and airbag. They had to take sometime to get him out. His seatbelt was jammed so they had to cut it to get him out. He was limp and lifeless. Cassie and I could do nothing but stand there and scream their names to the top of our lungs. I look around and see cars parked at the side of the road and people standing around watching what just happened. I heard someone say 'Oh my god! That's Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan!', as they were taken out of the vehicle.

"Do you gals know these two lads?", An EMT came over and asked us. We just shook our heads 'yes'. Neither of us able to speak at the moment. "okay. good. Do you know the family and who to call?", He asked. Again we just shook our heads 'yes'. "Good, if you're able to, give them a call and tell them the situation for us. Would save us time and we could use it to work on them", He explained. We both got up and headed to my car, calling Maura and Jay before we headed to the hospital ourselves.

~~~~~~

"Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson!", We both say out of breath as we approach the nurses desk. We had literally ran across the parking lot to get inside.

"Are you family?", the lady asked as she typed away

"Best friends-", I got interrupted by a frantic voice from behind us. We both turn around to see Jay and Maura coming towards us