Chapter 35

Niall

"We need to go out again", Harry said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Sounds good to me", I say turning around to face him. "Any ideas where you wanna go?", I ask him as he starts placing soft kisses on my neck

"Somewhere that has good music and a dance floor and alcohol", Harry says still kissing my neck and jaw

"Why a dance floor?", I ask him. "Neither of us dance", I tell him

"Well when good songs come on I can take you out on the floor and do this", He says as he swirls his hips causing himself to grind on me

"Someones feeling friskey", I say laughing a bit. He just hums and goes back to kissing me. "Let's get changed and we can get ready to go. Wanna ask Louis if he and Liam wanna go?", I asked him

"Sure", He says grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs to Louis' room. We listen for any noises before we walk in. I open the door slowly and peak my head around. I see that they aren't doing anything but playing vidoe games.

"Hey, you lads wanna hit the pub with us tonight?", I ask

"Holy shit!", Liam says jumping up off the edge of the bed where he was setting. "You scared the shit out of me", He says holding his chest. Louis is too busy laughing to calm his poor boyfriend.

"We wanted to come in slowly and quietly just in case you guys were doing the naughty", I told them as we walked further in the room.

"The Naughty? Really Niall?", Liam asks shaking his head

"Anyways,", Harry says changing the subject. "We are going out tonight and wanted to see of you lads wanted to join us", Harrys says putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Sure", Louis says going back to playing whatever game it is they are playing. "What time we going?", He asks still fighting whatever is attacking him.

"Maybe around seven or so", Harry says looking at his watch. "It's now four. so yeah about seven", Harry says.

We then walk out of the room and go back down stairs to my room. We decide to lay down for a little bit

"Thought you said we were gonna get dressed and get around", I said to Harry as we laid down.

"I like this better", Harry said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him. We talked a bit about anything and everything. I didn't even realize we had fallen asleep til I woke up to someone banging on the door. I look over at the clock and it is 5:30.

"Get your lazy asses up so we can party!!!", Louis hollered as he kept banging on my door.

"Shit!! Louis!!", Harry hollered as he nearly fell off the bed. I had to laugh that time. We got up and opened the door to let them know that we are now awake and gonna get dressed

"We heard Harry curse us', Liam said. "Everything okay?", He asks

"Yeah, he just nearly fell out of the bed because he jolted awake from you banging on the door", I said trying not to laugh

"That is a bit funny mate", Louis says earning a playful slap from Harry.

"Alright, get ready guys and we will head out", Liam says walking away from the door. I shut the door and then walked over to my closet. I pull out a pair jeans and a light blue button up shirt. I feel Harrys eyes on me as I'm changing. I turn around and he is for sure staring at me.

"Like what you see Styles?", I ask him smirking

"Yes, yes I do Horan", He says walking over to me. "You want to tease. Fine by me. I will be right back", He says as walks over to where he has some of his clothes and tells me to turn around. I rufle my hair with my fingers a bit to get it how I want it while I'm waiting for him.