Chapter 18

Niall

Today is my first physically theropy appointment with Harry. Well, the first one out of my home that is. I am a bit nervous and excited. Nervous because he says this is where the more extensive therapy takes place. And excited because, well, I get to see Harry again. Maybe feel his big hands on me..again.

"Niall!", Louis shouts bringing me out of my not so clean thoughts. "We're here", He says as I look at him a bit confused

"Oh right. yeah..okay", I mumble out

"Damn mate. What has this lad done to you?", Louis asks teasingly while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Don't know Lou", I tell him as I unbuckle my seatbelt and open the door. Louis makes his way over to my side of the car to help me out. I can pretty much do it, just need help balancing while getting my crutches in place. I have been putting more pressure on that leg, it just hurts a bit at times and throws me off some. We make our way to the building. Louis holds the door open while I hobble my way in. I take a look around the area and see excercise bikes, floor mats, weight benches, etc. All kinds of things to use for therapy and strengthening arms, legs, etc. I am also trying to be subtle about looking for Harry. I don't think it's working though.

'I think your boy maybe in another room", Louis whispers to me shoulder bumping me.

"Oh ok..wait. What?", I say as my brain processes what he just said. Of course Louis is being snarky about it like he didn't say anything. We then make our way to the desk where we are to check in

"Hi, may I help you?", The lady asks as we get closer.

"Yes, I have an appointment with Ha-Mr. Styles", I say nearly slipping up and calling him by his first name. "My names Niall Horan", I say before she can ask

"Oh I know who you are", She says with a cheeky grin on her face. "Big fan", She says typing away at her computer.

"Think she's firting with you", Louis whispers in my ear.

"I don't think so and shut up", I whisper back. "You know I don't roll that way"

"Okay. There is something I have to tell you. Mr. Styles does not ..ummm..bat for our team if you know what I mean", She says. I just look at her confused. "I needed to tell you that just incase you didn't want him dealing with you", She explains.

"Well, for one, he has been 'dealing' with me for a few weeks now. And I thought that was private information, only for him to tell", I said to her a bit miffed. That is private information and not up to her to just say to anyone.

"I just wanted to let you know just incase you didn't want to be taken care of by someone of his type", She explains

"Are you homophobic?", I ask her seriously

"No Mr. Horan. Not at all. I just feel people should know. Some people would be disgsuted by it", She explains still not understanding where she is wrong in this.

"Ok for one, that is up to him to tell, not you. Unless he has given you permission to just blurt it out like that. For two, I would be a hypachrite if I judged him, if you know what I mean", I tell her with a smile on my face. Her smile faded. Or well the flirty look she had faded.

"Yes sir, and you're right", She says. "Mr. Styles with be right with you if you wanna take a seat over there and wait", She says pointing to the seating area.

"Wow, look at all the fish in this sea", Louis says looking around. "You definitely got the pick of the litter though", He says nudging my shoulder again

"Louis we're not even a thing", I tell him. "Besides, look at some choices you could have too", I say discreetly pointing out some of the cute girls working there.