Chapter 49- It's Official

I walk into the dark hotel suite. It is almost midnight, so I was expecting Kelsi to already be asleep after the long say of packing we had. What I was not expecting was to find Chase, snoring lightly on the couch. I put my bag down on the table and then go over to the kitchen area to grab a glass of water.

"Hope?" I hear Chase's groggy voice. I turn around to see him stand up from the couch with a yawn. "Where have you been?"

I didn't know how to answer that. After what happened at my 'Audition', I spent a long time driving around thinking. Playing the part in that film was something I never planned on doing. But it was such an amazing opportunity. That is what I told my dad and he gave me the script to look over. My singing career has literally just started. Like two days ago. And I still had a few months left of school. Could I really manage school, singing and acting at the same time? Was it possible?

"There is just a lot going on lately. I needed time to think." I say truthfully. I wanted to make the decision about the film on my own. There was also a part of me that was afraid he would be mad after all the work we put into the album.

"I was so worried. You weren't answering my calls and texts. You could have at least let me know you were okay." He says looking a little annoyed now.

"Chase, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you." I walk up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you."

Chase's face relaxes. "Love you too." He kisses me.

"You know, Kelsi isn't going to wake up anytime soon." I flirt.

"Oh, really?" he smirks before kissing me again. This time more rushed.

I quickly unbutton his shirt as he pulls my top over my head. Our lips reconnect as we continue.

A little while later we are both lying on the couch, covered in a blanket, both out of breath.

"I like make up sex." Chase grins.

I gently slap his shoulder. "We didn't really fight you jerk."

"We haven't really fought since we got together." He points out.

"I know. It's weird." I start giggling. "All we did was fight."

"You ever worried that we are going to start fighting again." He says more seriously.

"Of course we will. But we'll get over it."

"I still can't believe I was lucky enough to get a girl like you." He gazes into my eyes.

"What do you mean? A girl like me?"

"Someone so beautiful, kind, talented, funny, and incredibly sexy and someone I want to spend the rest of my life with."

I gasp. "You want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

He nods. "There is no one else I want to spend it with more than you."

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you too. I love you."

"I love you too." He kisses me.

***

I am exhausted. I don't think I am going to ever be able to get up again. It is December 29th and it has been a very long day. Waking up at five in the morning, I had a hair and makeup appointment and was then sent to talk on a radio show. Then I had an interview with the same magazine that organised the shoot I did in Atlanta. Luckily they are planning on using the same photos so I don't have to do another photoshoot. Then I had a business lunch with Chase and Mr Evans about future plans for the album and about me getting a manager. Chase was temporarily playing my manager but that was only temporary. After that we shot the music video for the single which will be released on New Year's Day. Secrets has already reached the top ten on the iTunes charts and is continuing to rise. I had to do some more recording after to fix and tweak some of the album but for the most part it is perfect, despite the fact that it was made by a bunch of teenagers. I made sure that all their contributions we accounted for and that they all got a check for their work. Not that they asked for money of course, but I still felt guilty that they spent so much of their free time on it. Besides it was Mr Evans' idea. I just agreed. Another photoshoot was then done for the cover of my next single which will be released in the next few weeks.