"How did we even get home?" He asks as I walk back into the room.

My bedroom door opens abruptly. He and I look up seeing my Mom waltz into the room with two glasses of Orange Juice and some toast on a plate. "You two were so sloppy drunk last night that a kind Adonis of a man had to bring you home." She sat the platter down on my nightstand. "I have told you about going out getting yourself wasted."

"Right Mama. I was trying to tell him." Imari co-signed with his lying ass.

My mouth parts slightly at him telling that story. "Mom He's lying. I was drinking water, and he came over to peer pressure me into drinking alcohol. " I bump him slightly with my arm.

"Either way... You need to be more careful. Suppose he wasn't one of the nice guys. You both could've ended up in an unknown place with no clothes and no windows." She crossed her arms.

"Graphic." I say, rolling my eyes.

"She watches a lot of I.D channel." Imari laughs.

"Well did the guy leave my keys?" I asked.

"He did." She tosses me the keys as he watch starts to go off. "I have to go back to work. I'll see you two later on."

"Enjoy those bad children!" Imari shouts as she walks out.

"They are no different from you two." She replies.

We both laugh at her craziness. "What made your mother want to be a middle school teacher?"

"I don't know I didn't get to ask her when she was a child..." I sass. "She always had a love of children."

"You do too much

"You do too much." He laughed. "That was really nice of whoever to bring us home. We must've been a little coherent to tell him how to get us home."

"Right." I stood up remembering that I was running water. I go into the bathroom turning off the water then going back into the room. I look over at the time seeing it was 12PM "You going into class today?"

He pouts looking down at his phone. "No I'll skip out today. You going?"

" Yeah I missed last Friday, so I'll go today. " I sulk.

"When you get done I'll just leave when you do." He says grabbing a piece of toast and a glass from the platter.

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

The timer went off loudly in the lecture room causing all of us to look forward. "Everyone put down your pens and pencils. The test is now complete." Groans and moans filled the classroom as the bell went off. Everyone got up from their seats to walk down and hand the professor their tests. Chatter filled the once quiet room as everyone began to exit.