"So? I don't need permission to smile. Not yours, not anyone's."

All of their heads turned from one comment to another, like they were watching a tennis match.

"Agreed. Totally agreed. But, smiling signifies something. It signifies that you were happy."

"It could have been fake."

"But why would you fake smile? Don't smile at all then."

"See? That's what I said. I don't need permission to smile. Fake or not."

"But, you–"

"Guys!" Cheryl shouted, breaking the very pointless and invalid argument.

"What was that?" Liam asked, bewildered.

"Oh nothing. Just Zayn being Zayn." Angelina repeated, sarcastically.

***

"This trip has been... interesting." Niall commented, as they climbed back into the van.

It was around seven in the evening.

"Oh, it has." Louis grinned.

"But we had fun, didn't we?" He asked Niall, who nodded his head enthusiastically, grinning toothily.

"Let's play something." Harry suggested, who didn't say much during the trip.

There was a chorus of Yeahs, and Cools.

"Truth or dare?" Louis asked, all innocent.

"No!" They chorused.

"Guys!" Zayn said, catching everyone's attention.

"I have this really cool game." He continued. And they urged him to go on.

"Where," he made himself comfortable on one of the seats, "we time, who can sleep the most." And then he was off.

Eyes closed and already sleeping.

Louis and Niall's shoulders visibly drooped and Liam just shook his head.

"No, really. I think everyone's pretty tired. You don't know it now, but just get some rest, all of you." Angelina suggested.

"Did you actually just agree with Zayn?" Harry asked, eyes wide.

"No! That game he made was completely stupid. I'm just saying, resting will do you guys some good." She explained.

"As you wish." Harry said, before going off to sleep himself too.

One by one, they found themselves a seat and tried to sleep. Sleep took over not very late.

But Angelina had already slept, and couldn't sleep anymore, so she decided to go through Twitter.

Miracle. When your dreams turn into reality in a heartbeat.

She wrote.

She looked around the van. The seat beside her was empty.

Harry was sitting beside Zayn now, and Cheryl and Liam had occupied the same seats throughout the hang out.

All of them were sleeping.

Niall was sitting behind her. So she couldn't see him.

From: Niall
I slept already. I'm bored.

It said. Angelina smiled. They hadn't texted in a long time.