Shed and Zed to the Rescue

A/N: Okay, it's been forever, again. This was supposed to come out on Sunday but Wattpad hates me so it stopped working.

It's just been one technical issue after the next. I've been working on this and Death's trials simultaneously so I'll try my best to do it quick, but there were a lot of problems when it came to writing a chapter. 

Isn't technology the best? *note the sarcasm*

I would edit this now... But let's be honest here-

At this point I know you guys (kinda) and you know me.

Which means you know editing isn't exactly my strong suit.

So, I'll get this chapter out, work on Death trials before another problem happens, and then come back and edit this.

Also, I had to split up the original chapter into two parts so the 'special easter egg' that concerns someone will have to show up next chap (which I am sorry for, honestly). It's not anything big, so don't have high expectations, but it was the best I could do to fit it in the story.

I don't think anyone has any clue what I'm talking about except for that person, I'll explain it next time.

Now, let's start this messy, half baked non-edited chapter, shall we?

Aphmau's POV:

"Never thought I'd see you again, Greenie."

We all froze and Travis stared at Em with wide eyes, panic clear in them.

"Wh-You..H-how..?" He sputtered, never managing to finish his question. Finally, his stance changed and realization hit him. "You."

"You know what?" I said. "This is getting annoying." Sighing, I turned to Travis. "You're a rogue agent," I moved onto Kyle. "He's technically both a Warrior and DIVINE," I then looked back and my two not-alone-buddies. "And the rest of us are part of the DIVINE. Did I miss anything?" When they all shook their heads, gaping at me, I grinned.

"Good."

"Way to be blunt, Aph." Jin snorted.

"Aph?" Vylad asked.

"Short for Aphmau.." I muttered. "That's my real name. Jessica's my middle name."

Travis stared at me before turning to the others.

"So I'm guessing you guys aren't really called Jin, Red and Evie, either."

"Actually, I am." Red chuckled sheepishly.

"Me too."

"And I'm Emily, not really much of a difference." She shrugged.

Nobody said anything for a minute and I was starting to get uncomfortable.

"Aphmau!" Kenmur came running up to us, nearly tripping over his own feet. I figured Emmayln had explained everything, including our real names. "Is Emmy going to get hurt?"

"What?" The question took me by surprise.

"I know she's helping you, and I'm smart enough to know since we're here none of us are ever really going to be safe again, including me." He explained. "But will anything hurt Emmalyn?"

I glanced at Emmalyn, who had run after Kenmur, and she gave me an apologetic smile- like she was trying to brush it off. I knew I couldn't give him the answer he wanted, so I said the next best thing.

"I'll fight 'till hell and back to protect her." I promised, knowing that was one I could keep. Seemingly satisfied with my answer, he nodded curtly and went back to his girlfriend, wrapping his arm around her waist and resting his head on hers.