You can't swim?

Aphmau's POV:

"We're underwater." Those two words caused everything to stop.

"Oh no." Uni whispered. "No, no, no, no-" He began breathing faster and then started hyperventilating.

"Snap out of it, you're gonna waste our oxygen supply!" Greenie slapped him.

"That is not the way to-" I was interrupted as Uni somehow calmed down.

"Thanks." He nodded at Greenie.

"Everyone calm down," I raised my hands. "Let's just try to figure this out before we run out of air-"

"I'd say that's the least of our worries." My head snapped to Kyle and saw he was staring at the corner under the control panel in panic. "Look," I straightened as I saw water filtering in through the gap where the floor met the side.

"Oh no.." Greenie muttered.

"Back here too, see!" Uni shouted and pointed at the water coming in through the top.

Only a little was getting through, but it was getting in fast.

"Things aren't looking good from down here," Kyle had leaned forward to try to see through the front windows. "I can't even see the surface. It might just be too dark to see, but I don't like our odds of swimming."

I gulped and looked down.

"Phoenix, you alright?" He turned to me and his eyes widened. "You're bleeding!" He looked alarmed as he went to touch my head, the same place that was hurting earlier. I moved back before he could touch it, though.

"I'm fine, don't worry." I assured him. "Besides, that's not my biggest issue."

"What?"

Sighing, I raised my head.

"About swimming.."

"You can't swim, can you?" Greenie groaned.

"I can!" I snapped at him before mumbling, "I'm just not very good at it.." When nobody said anything, I reluctantly continued. "I can float fine, and I'm okay at hovering- or whatever it's called -but actually swimming..." I huffed. "Not so much."

I jumped when I felt something cold rush past my feet. The water was now high enough to reach my ankles. Another leak had sprung to my right, this one bigger than the last.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have spent so much time talking to Ivan. Then maybe I would've figured out you were on the catwalk, Pug." I apologized. "And then Greenie wouldn't have had to save us and we'd be back at Headquarters by now with the others."

"No, it's my fault for getting a bad helicopter thinking it would last long distance. Ivan likes to play games, he could've hurt you or one of the others if you didn't go along with it." Kyle argued. I smiled at him and, since it was probably our last moments to say anything, decided against bringing up the fact he was the reason Ross blew up Logan's office.

The water was rising fast as more leaks were opening up. That was when the whole thing jerked to one side. We were thrown against the right side of the helicopter and the water swooshed towards us. The impact of whatever had hit us cause one of the shields to go down a bit, causing the last remains of water to come rushing in. My head got closer to the ceiling and I angled my neck to keep it away. But with one last gulp of air, as it was inevitable, I found myself being submerged by the water.