Kidnapped

A/N: Ahh, its the last day of school tomorrow, and I'm procrastinating everything.

This is the perfect time get this done.

I say it's time for some secrets to be revealed...

Aphmau's POV:

When I gained consciousness, the first thing I was aware of was my hearing.

A high pitched ring drilled its way into my head, making it ache. I wanted it to stop, but had no strength to move. I also noticed the copper-y taste on my tongue.

Blood.

I couldn't feel blood in my mouth, but I didn't think too much of it. Eventually, even though it seemed to take forever, I managed to crack open my eyes. They stung and tears were welled up in the corners of them. As my vision focused, I managed to make out the hazy outline of my boots below me.

My wrists were burning since something was cutting into them, I also couldn't move my arms or legs. Blinking a few times, I was finally able to see properly.

I was on a chair. Rope was around my legs and around my torso, my arms trapped underneath. From my field of vision, I could see black walls made of metal plates and a large glass window on the wall opposite me. It was too dark to see outside, though. I was on a catwalk, in a room. The catwalk wasn't that high up, and there were a bunch of boxes.

But what got me was the figure slumped over in the corner of my sight. I couldn't make out who it was, but I knew they were handcuffed to a metal bar over their head.

I need to get out of here.

Groaning, I listed all possible ways of escape.

The windows could be shattered if needed.

There might be something useful in the boxes.

I might be able to get to the vent in the corner and pull up the rest.

All good choices, but there was still a problem. How was I going to get untied?

I couldn't look behind me, but it was too quiet for somebody to be there. Or if there was, they were unconscious too.

My last option was the exit to the catwalk. A gap in the bars was a bit behind me, to the right. I could barely see it, but I knew it was there.

Sighing, I used all my strength to jerk upwards and lean right, moving my chair slightly. I did it again. And again. Until I was right next to the gap.

And then, without any knowledge of how far the ground below was or if my plan was even going to work, I tipped over.

Falling off the catwalk.

Now, what happened next wasn't exactly intended, but it got me out alive, so I'm not complaining.

My plan was to hopefully land right side up, causing the chair to break on impact.

Instead, the rope above my left arm got caught on some jagged metal, poking out from under the catwalk.

Why it was there, I don't know.