First Day Back

Aphmau's POV:

"Em, why are you following us?"

"Why 'Team Nobodies' for the win, of course!" She grinned and stuck an arm up, her hand in a fist.

"Yeah, what she said." Red nodded. All five of us, Emily, Red, Jin, Emmalyn and I, were about walk into the school building when Jin stopped us.

"Wait! You two are supposed to be new. Which means you gotta act like you don't know anyone, including us." Jin explained.

"That's right!" I snapped my fingers and turned to them.

"Shoo, you gotta act lonely." I pushed them through the doors.

"What's your first class?" Jin asked them.

"History," Red shrugged.

"Combat-Combat?!" Emily's eyes widened. "There's Combat in this place? Nice!"

"I've got Music," Jin read. "Guess we'll be splitting up."

"Not entirely," Emmalyn interrupted. "I have History too."

"Lucky, Werewolf class." I groaned. "And no, I don't know how I ended up in there." I said before Red or Em could ask.

"So.. We'll meet up in art then?" Em asked, checking our schedule's.

"You mean we'll meet you guys I art." Jin corrected.

"I'll go ahead, I'm usually early." Emmalyn said to Red. "Be there in five minutes, after the teacher introduces you I'll volunteer to show you around." She smiled and walked off.

"Gotta go before Balto gets there, I do not want to deal with drama this early in the morning."

"Later," They waved.

As I reached the classroom I noticed I was early again, the only others there were more people there this time. Two Werewolves, both guys, were circling each other and growling. Three others were watching from the side and cheering, these being two boys and a girl. Before the two guys who were fighting kept at each other I got their attention.

"NEXT PERSON TO GROWL IS GOING OUT THE WINDOW!" I had just said I didn't want to deal with drama this early, so this wasn't helping.

"But-"

"It's early, I'm tired, and frankly the last thing you two need to start the week is to be covered in bruises and scars." I didn't let him finish.

"Who do you think-" The one who kept trying to interrupt me when the other one glared at him.

"Leave it." The one glaring said.

"Leave it? This girl- a human especially -can't just walk in here and-"

"Leave it, Jax."

"Why are you taking her side Blaze?"

"If you're as clever as everyone says you are, you'll drop it." The one in front of me, Blaze, warned Jax.

"Fine, but you're gonna regret this." He  sneered before walking out.

"Aw, and I wanted to see a fight!" The girl who was sitting on a desk pouted.

"What is going on here?" I turned to them.

"Wh-" The girl perked up, her eyes shining. "Oh, Al-" She was interrupted by a cough from the door. Aaron walked in and sat down at his desk. "Uh.. Nevermind. What was your name again?"