Do or Die

Aphmau's POV:

"So this is Enki Island, huh?" Shelby shivered.

"Yeah, get used to it. It's winter 24/7 in this place." Emily smirked, wrapping the brown jacket she had brought around her. Lucky for me, I saw her bringing it and brought my own.

I wanted to take a purple one, but I settled for a dark grey since purple would stand out too much.

Thankfully my suspicions were correct, Red and Em had failed to tell anyone it was freezing.

"I h-hate you guys." Jin chattered his teeth.

"Why didn't you tell us we needed winter ware?" Alesa zipped up the black jacket she had on her, part of the suit Donna gave her.

"You never asked." Red shrugged.

"You little fu-"

"Uh, guys?" Ross cut Max off. "Don't we have a team to save?"

"Right." I nodded. "Lead the way you two."

We had arrived on Island via teleported, just in time to land in the middle of a storm. It was already dark in the middle of the night, apparently this place was so far out it reached a whole other time zone.

"The base is right past the forest." Red pointed at small trees on the horizon, the outline of a mountain was beyond them. "In the mountains."

"More walking, fun." Adam gave a sarcastic cheer.

"If I get frostbite, I'm blaming you two." Shelby warned as she trekked forward.

"Here," Max caught up with her and picked up a big stick from the ground. Using his gloves, he lit the end. "So your arms don't fall off." He handed it to her. She smiled gratefully and we continued on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is it." Emily whispered through the line. I stood at the side of a mountain with Adam and John, the entrance directly in our sight.

"Alright let-"

"Hold it!" Shelby interrupted John. "Does everyone have a code name?" She asked.

"Yup, Douglas."

"Yeah, Tech."

"What- No?!" Alesa's voice sounded confused.

"Shoot, we forgot a name for Leese!" Adam muttered.

"Alesa, what's your online name again?" Ross asked.

"ItsAlesa?"

"No, the one you had before that."

Alesha thought for a moment.

"Serious Nonsense?"

"That one, use that!"

"Isn't the a little long?" John pointed out.

"We'll call you Nonsense for short."

"Why Nonsense?"

"Do you want to be referred to as 'Serious'?" Jin asked.

"Alright, Nonsense, works for me."