Tick Tock...

A/N: Irene, it's been twelve days, this is WAY overdue.

Welp, I guess that's what being cozy in a comfy bed does to ya.

Really though, where I live it is really hot and sunny, but now I'm Denmark visiting my Grandparents and the temperature is so much cooler! Plus, it is really cozy because the sun sets at like 11PM in Summer and I get distracted easily.

Whoops.

*shrugs* Heh.. I'm working on it.

Aphmau's POV:

(Monday..)

"So, what are we looking for?" Emmalyn asked me. Sighing, I turned back to face her.

"I don't even know anymore." I groaned.

"Well, who's doing what again?" Emily asked. We were outside in the soccer field, the only place in school that was completely empty. Class hadn't started yet, so we had plenty of time.

"Jin's at the house trying to find out more about Garte and whoever Terry is- basically anything about O'khasis." Red started. "Adam, Barney and Ross are looking into Demon's history. Max and Shelby are doing our actual mission, spying on the rookie-Knights."

"Rookie-Knights; Sasha, Zenix and Gene, nice!" Emily grinned and high-fived Red.

"And," Red continued. "Alesa just kind of said she had something to take care of. Don't know what that was about.." He muttered.

"So that leaves us with finding out what's special about this school." Emmalyn concluded. "Where do we start?"

"The oldest, most broken down part of the place, of course!" Emily grinned.

"The West Wing." I nodded.

"But school hasn't started, we're not allowed in yet. Aren't there teachers at the doors?"

"Who said we're going through the doors?" I smirked.

"You know what?" Red sighed. "As long as I'm not used as bait, I'm fine with this."

"Don't worry, we're still using you as bait." Emily grinned and slapped him on the back.

"So, what's the plan?" She turned to me.

"We're going in through the window of the West Wing, third floor. No teachers will be there, but they might see us from one of the other windows."

"And that's where Red comes in, right?" Emmalyn guessed.

"You've known me for a week and you're already against me, I should've seen this coming." Red slowly got up. "What do I need to do?"

"Distract the teacher, if my planning is correct, then the only one we gotta worry about is Mr. Arnold." I said.

"Got it. I'll tell him I need to talk to him about Gym. I'll figure something out."

"We should go now, then. Before he's gone."

I grabbed my backpack and so did the others. We left to the side of the school where the open window was. Although I suspected the lock was just broken.

"Slight flaw in the plan, there's nothing climb." Emily pointed out.

"What about the drainpipe?" Emmalyn inspected an old rusty drainpipe that trailed up the plain wall. It was to the side of the window we needed to be in.

"That doesn't look very sturdy. Besides, even if we could climb up there, you'd have to make the jump." Red shook his head.

"Don't you guys have grappling hooks?"