Science fires and Secret notes

Aphmau's POV:

(With the power of David, WE SKIP! ...To lunch)

"I'd like to introduce you guys to someone." Emmalyn said as she approached our table. "This is Red," She introduced him as he smiled.

"'Sup?"

"And this is Emvie,"

"Em for short," She took a seat next to Emmalyn, diagonal from me. Red sat to my left as Jin was on my right. Vlyad  was next to Emily and Travis was besides Jin.

"Hey Juliet," I tapped Emmalyn's arm. "Romeo's lookin' for ya'." I smirked.

"Jess!" She squeaked.

"What? It's true! You guys are Romeo and Juliet. Uh- minus the tragedy, of course." I smiled nervously and she sighed. "I think he wants to talk to you alone, he just hasn't worked up the courage to get you yet." Emmalyn looked conflicted as she pulled her hands out from under the table.

'I thought we were supposed to find some clues to where the piece could've gone.' She signed.

We hadn't talked to each other in sign language for a while. I guess after the first week we were pretty busy with the mission. And then she found out and.. Until now, we didn't really need it.

'Yeah.. But, c'mon! He asked you out- when? Friday? Saturday? Maybe he's gonna take you on your first date!'

She broke out into a smile at the idea.

'Alright, I'll do it. Good luck with search.' She gave a nod before getting up and going towards him.

"Wh- Where's she going?" Travis asked.

"She's going to see Kenmur."

"Kenmur?" Em turned to me.

"Her boyfriend." Jin clarified.

"Hey Jin, We should go. We have that History project, remember?" I hinted at him.

"Wh- Oh yeah, right haha." He nodded, picking up his tray.

"I got Magicks." Emily huffed.

"Huh, me too." Red checked his schedule.

"Well, you guys have fun. We're gonna enjoy our free period." Vlyad grinned, lying down on the bench.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went into the history class and sighed. We hadn't found a thing during lunch.

"Alright class, today we are going to learn about the Battle of Scaleswind." Miss Molly set her bag down. "Yes Jeff?"

"Miss," The boy with blonde hair and glasses lowered his hand.

"What's the Battle of Scaleswind?" Some students groaned and a few paper balls flew at his head.

"She was going to explain that, idiot." A Werewolf up front grumbled.

"Settle down, settle down." Miss Molly smiled warmly at Jeff. "Hundreds of years ago, there was a misunderstanding between the Lords of Phoenix drop and Scaleswind. It caused a war to break out, despite it only lasting a day." As she started the lesson, I took notes. I looked up only to see Sasha walking past the door, alone.