(Request) Child of Hecate

Hi! My name is Lizzy and I'm probably not that well known throughout Camp. I'm a daughter of Hecate, goddess of magic and crossroads. I enjoy cursing campers. Well, not all of them. You see, there's a certain...... boy I kinda sorta like. He is the one and only Leo Valdez. 

Yes, I know. He's way out of my league, but I might have a chance. I had made a truth potion and tied Calypso down. She'd confessed she was cheating on Leo. Leo was heartbroken, but thankful that I had found out the truth. We were friends after that. Just friends...

It was breakfast time and I was walking to the dining pavilion wondering how to make a specific kind of love potion. Not for me! It was for Travis and Katie! I swear! Anyway, as I was walking, I heard shouts behind me. I turned around, my hand on my dagger. Leo crashed into me. He kissed me in the process. The shouts turned into cheers. 

Well, I didn't see that coming. 

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm busy nearly 24/7 helping my dad. He used to be able to lift me (I ain't light. I'm around 130 pounds) and now he can barely lift his water cup. It's just so sickening. 

Yahi, we need to update ThaLuke. Grace is going to murder me if we don't. 

Uh.......bye?