Demigods at Hogwarts!!!!!!

It was Christmas time (I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!) and the only people staying at Hogwarts was the Golden trio, Leo and the seven. You were a Ravenclaw and besides Annabeth, the only Ravenclaw staying. You were a bookworm. Just about every moment you were awake you were reading. 

Anyway, it was time for breakfast. You got up and put on a sweatshirt with 'SHUT UP I'M READING' on the front and comfy pants. Grabbing your favorite book,you exited your dorm and headed down to breakfast. The teachers sat at their normal table and everyone else sat at one table. You chose a seat between Annabeth and Percy, hoping that by doing so no PDA would occur. 

Leo sat across from you. He was talking to Percy about possible pranks they could play on Snape. Finishing quickly, you left. Since you were concentrated on your book, you didn't notice the trap ahead of you. Your legs got caught up in a snare. "Ack!!! LEO VALDEZ!!!!!" You shouted. There was the sound of people running. "Valdez. Detention. From now till lunch. My office. Go," said Mrs. Gonagall. You were brought down and went to your room. 

!¡!¡

On your way to lunch, Leo ran up to you. "I'm so so so so so sorry, Y/N!!!!" Said Leo. "It was meant for Percy. I..." "Leo, it's okay. I for-" Leo cut you off with a kiss. You froze for a few seconds before kissing back. "From now on, that's how I'll say I'm sorry," he said before leaving.

Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnndddddddd..... SHE'S BACK!!!!!! Cue the fanfare!!! No? Okay..... 

Uh, I had an announcement..... Uh....... um..... 

Oh!!! The new book!! If you want to be in it, please fill out the following form. 

Name:

Age (or an approximation): 

Appearance:

Attitude:

THIS IS FOR ANYONE READING THIS. IDC WHO IT IS. Note: I'm not in need of characters but sometimes it's just fun to have real people in the story you know? Idk when I'll publish it..... Anyway, bye!!!!