Nicola Parker

Nicola and Leo. Perfect. My name is Nicola. Long black hair, electric blue eyes and blue streaks in my hair. My friends all say I'm the perfect combo of Thalia's looks and Percy's sass. As a daughter of Zeus, you can expect me to 'thunder' down hallways when I'm mad. Anyway, behold the story of my first kiss with the Bad Boy Supreme.

It was Easter. Leo and I had stayed up all night dying Easter eggs and hiding them for the younger campers. We had a list of surprises for the older campers. Pranking supplies for the Stolls, books for the Athena kids, etc. Little did I know, Leo had a special surprise for me.

The seven and I were sitting in a ring. We exchanged gifts and last but not least, it was Leo's turn to give his presents. A Nemo stuffed animal, a Superman cape, earrings, books, a stuffed horse, and a bunch of other gifts. I was last. He scooted closer to me, cupped my face with his hands, and kissed me. I gladly kissed back, although I kinda wish Jason hadn't pulled us apart and gave Leo the whole 'If you hurt her, you'll wish you were dead' speech. 

How was that? Sucktastic, I know. Oh, I FINISHED MOCKINGJAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm... I don't know if I'm sad or happy. Only read the following if you've read Mockingjay.

Jingle bells

Quarter Quells

Happy Hunger Games!

Primrose dies

Katniss cries

And Peeta saves the day!!!!!!!!!

~Stacie Hunt