Daughter of Hecate

Marcus and I were making a love potion. We were hoping to get Drew Tanaka with Sherman Yang. Both were jerks. Why not? So, we got to work. Leo found out what we were doing and asked if he could help. I naturally said no. Marcus, however, after much consideration, allowed Leo to assist. He ran around and got stuff for us. He went and got roses, rosemary, and various other secret ingredients. 

It was time. They were arguing over something. Leo went to throw the potion, only to have it break in his hands. It got all over the two of us. Marcus gasped. I felt a tingly sensation grow in my stomach. From there it branched out, threading it's way through my body. Suddenly, I felt something. It was a desire, it was a sense of protection, it.... it made me feel safe. I looked at Leo. Suddenly, I thought of all the stupid things he ever did and how cute it was.

Wait. (Thanks, Hiya) Stop the car, throw on the emergency brakes and put it in park while you're at it. WHAT?!?!? I'm in love. I. Love. Leo. "You okay, Y/N?" asks Marcus. Before I could answer, Leo grabs my hand and drags me out to the forest. Once we put a good distance between us and Camp, Leo kisses me. My brain is now refusing to work. 

I try to think. We are covered in the love potion. So, how do we get it to wear off faster? It was designed so that the body's actions were not of your own control. It's like watching yourself do something. Then, it wears off and you're supposed to realize you love the other person. 

I watch myself kiss Leo back, his warm lips pressed against my cold ones. My body then slips out of his grasp and runs off. He starts to chase me. I don't understand. Leo seems like he's in control of his body. He grins and catches me. I shriek. "I'm in control, Y/N, because I actually do love you," he whispers into my ear. I accept the fact that maybe I like him too. "Ti amo, Leo," I whisper back. 

Cue Marcus walking on set.

Cue the 'Be nice to her' talk.

Cue you two lovebirds running off before he finishes. ;)

Cue whatever you want.

IT'S STACIE!!!!!! AND GRACE!!!! Grace gave me the idea. Stacie is the one who wrote it! Hey, Grace isn't this weird how we're talking like this? Yeah, I bet they're confused. Oh, well. 

Love y'all!!!!!