Daughter of Asclepius

As a daughter of Asclepius, you were really good at healing people. And, since Asclepius was the son of Apollo, you were relatively good at singing. In fact, that's how you would heal people. By singing. 

So, when a certain Repair Boy came in with scratches and cuts, he was put in your care. First, you cleaned the area around the cuts. You were about to sing, but hesitated. What should you sing? Before you could change your mind, you burst into the lyrics of 'Hanging Tree' from Mockingjay. 

Are you, are you, coming to the tree?

They strung up a man, they say who murdered three.

Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be,

If we met, at mid-night in the hanging tree.

Are you, are you, coming to the tree?

Where dead man called out, for his love to flee.

Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be,

If we met, at mid-night in the hanging tree.

Are you, are you, coming to the tree?

Where I told you to run, so we'd both be free.

Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be,

If we met, at mid-night in the hanging tree.

Are you, are you, coming to the tree?

Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.

Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be,

If we met, at mid-night in the hanging tree.

When you were done, Leo looked all better and so did most of the patients in the infirmary. Blushing, you told Leo that he could leave. 

*time skip*

Will was dragging you to the beach. "Come on, Y/N! You need to socialize!!!!" Apparently, his definition of 'socializing' ment going to the beach and playing Truth or Dare. When Will let go of your arm to go give Nico a hug, you tried to run away, only to smack into Leo. Will attempted to grab your arm, but you told him that if he did, he would find something quite disgusting in his bed. You trudged over to the ring of people. 

After fifteen minutes of boredom, Leo was asked. He replied with truth. "Who's your crush?" Leo's face turned quite red. "Or, you know, instead of saying it, you could just kiss her. Or him," added Annabeth. Leo got up, walked across the ring, and kissed you. You gladly kissed back. And, out of all people, Will started lecturing Leo. "Mhm. I'll keep that in mind and I know I won't break up with Y/N for a boy," said Leo. Cue the blushing. And cue Leo and I running away from Will and Nico. 

Did y'all like it? I hope so. It's funny, I keep asking the same question over and over again, don't I? Hmm. Oh, well. So, I have an idea for another book. You guys get to choose. Comment on the one you want:

1. Daughters of Solangelo

2. The First Hunger Games

So, those are your choices if you want another book. If. You don't have to choose one. So, yeah. ¡Adios!