Ice Skating

You were relatively mad at Leo. Well, it wasn't his fault, but you were still mad. You see, you had had a crush on him for forever and what do you find? Leo and Calypso kissing. You left them and went to your cabin. You grabbed your favorite F/C ice skates and headed toward the lake.

You started doing all kinds of fancy tricks on the ice. Twists and spins, so many people were cheering you on as if you were in a competition. Then, out of all things, it just had to happen.

The.

Ice.

Broke.

You fell through into the freezing cold water. Your lungs and throat full of the cold stinging liquid. You kicked your skates off, knowing that they would only cause you to sink faster. You shed your coat, too. Suddenly, just as you were about to give up and drown, a hand roughly grabbed the neck of your shirt. You were fished out of the hole and put on the snow covered ground. Someone pounded on your chest making all the water come out. 

Your nostrils and throat burnt from coughing up all the water. You were picked up and taken to the infirmary. 

--~--

You woke up in a warm embrace. Leo was cuddling with you. Surprised, you freaked out and fell out of bed. Leo shot up when he heard the loud thump. "Y/N! I'm glad you are alive! When I pulled you put i thought for a moment that you were dead!" He then started crying. "Leo, look at me," you said. "And Calypso broke up with me!" "LEO!" "Huh? Yeah?" I then leaned in and kissed him. 

"OMG JASON AND PERCY GET IN HERE!! (Ship name) IS HAPPENING!!!!!" Yelled Will. When he yelled, you both fell off the bed in shock.

Bam! Done! Did y'all enjoy it? I hope so! Oh, Hiya, Maddie, and Rafaela

1. In Camp Eclipse do you want boyfriends?

2. Which do you prefer: day or night?

I think that's it..... BYE!!!!