TOKUSENTAI!! Enter!! The Ginyu Force!!

Começar do início

"Hey.." Pumkin suddenly spoke out.

"Hmmm?" said Ginyu. "Yeah? What is it? Soon to be doomed opponent?"

"Whose fighting force.. did you just say you were?" Pumkin said, a dark shadow crossing her facae.

Ginyu smiled. "Ahhhhhh.. well well well.. fortune has been most kind on us today men.. it's the Saiyan Girl.."

"Oh! That one?" said Burter with a chuckle. "Well well well.. never thought we'd run into her that fast.. Lord Frieza's gonna be pleased."

"Y-YOU WORK FOR.." Pumkin began to tremble with barely suppressed rage.

"These guys work for.." Wendy said.

"The one who killed Pumkin's Parents.. and all the Universe 7 Saiyans.." said Erza. "Damn.. why are they here!?"

"Well we could tell you.. but the reasons will become obvious soon enough." said Ginyu. "Well, I suppose we can play with you a little while I go turn in our prize."

Ginyu held up a golden Mr. Satan statue.

"What!?" Lucy said. "You already have one!? Why are you coming after us then!?"

"Men..be sure not to rough them up too much.." said Ginyu as he flew off into the sky. "We need them alive to play with in the main events!"

"YES CAPTAIN!!" exclaimed the other four.

"They intend to fight us.." said Black. 

"Well, we're making the first move then!" said Lucy, taking out a golden key. "OPEN! GATE OF THE LION! LO-.. huh?"

Lucy's key had disappeared.

"Looking for this?" said Burter with a grin, appearing behind the group.. holding up Lucy's key.

"WH-WHA!?" Lucy stammered.

"Well don't be TOO surprised, I am the Fastest In The Universe after all!" said Burter.. "The Ginyu Force's Blue Hurricane.. BURTUR!!"

"FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!!" Natsu hurled himself at Burtur, his fists aflame.

Erza in the meantime, drew out her sword and came at Burtur from the other side.. 

But their attacks met empty air, as Burtur rose into the sky at speed so incredible, a massive wind exploded out in his wake. 

"This guy could give Oracion Seis's Racer a run for his money!" Gray stammered. "Man that speed!"

"You shouldn't be worrying too much about him!!" Jeice had charged at Gray now, red energy exploding from his body. "Get ready kid! Your opponent is me!! The Ginyu Force's Red Magma! Jeice!!"

"ICE DEMON'S RAGE!!" Gray wasted no time in reacting, firing a powerful cold blast from his mouth.

"NICE REFLEXES MATE!!" Jeice roared, flashing to the side and dodging the attacks. "But I ain't the Ginyu Force's Second in Command for nothin! HERE IT IS!! My... CRUSHER BALL!!"

Jeice formed a large sphere of red energy in his hand and threw it at Gray.

"ICE MAKE.. SHIELD!!" Gray formed a shield of ice.. and it blocked the powerful attack in an immense shock wave.. 

As Natsu, Erza, and Gray faced Burtur and Jeice, Wendy, Black, Pumkin, and Lucy were left against Recoome.

Recoome grinned like a stupid muscle bound brute. "Alright.. guess it's my turn... HAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

Recoome did a pose, and around him, power exploded.. causing the street to crack into a fissure.

"He's definitely the most physically powerful of their team." said Black. "However, you and I can finish him easily if we just assume our Super Saiyan forms at full power..