Kaisoo One shot [love triangle] (for _THELeiacorn_

Start from the beginning

  You blinked your eyes in surprise. "Ani-"

  The teacher gave you and Kyungsoo a stern look which cuts your sentence off. You were upset as Kyungsoo was angry at you but you did not know the reason why.

  You decided that you should talk to Kyungsoo and sort out the misunderstanding between the two of you after school.

                    *After school*

  "Kyungsoo! Wait!" you called out to him when he was stepping out of the classroom. He looked coldly at you as you felt your heart shattered into a million of pieces.

  "What do you want? I am going home now. Please don't bother me anymore."

  Kyunsoo swing his school bag over his shoulders and walked away coolly.

  You stood at the spot, dumbstruck. "Do you want to go to the prom with me?" you whispered in a monotonous tone as Kyungsoo walked further and further away from you.

  That day you walked home like a zombie. Kyungsoo totally rejected you. You could not describe that feeling, it felt like your favourite toy had been snatched away from you.

  At home, you stared at the prom dress that you had bought specially for this prom, but now you would not have any chance to wear it anymore.

  You sat there for hours, doing nothing. The prom had already started and your phone had been vibrating in your pocket but you were too lazy to check it.

  It was probably from Kai as you remebered his words "If you still do not have a partner by tonight, I will be your partner."

  Soon, the vibration was getting on your nerves and you picked it up.

  "(your name), where are you? The prom has already started!" an anixous voice said at the other end of the phone. It was Kai.

  There was something in Kai's voice that made you came to realization, "Kai-ssi, is Kuungsoo at the prom?"

  "What? I don't see him anywhere."

  You stood up from your seat and made up your mind, if you do not tell Kyungsoo how you really feel, there would be no chance at all.

  "I am going to Kyungsoo's house." You announced, not to Kai but to your heart.

  You hang up and headed to Kuungsoo's house immediately.

  You pressed the bell of Kyungsoo's house. He opened the door and he widden his eyes when he saw you standing infront of him.

  "(your name)? Why are you here?" he eyed you suspiciously.

  "I need to talk to you."

  Kyungsoo took one look at the clock on the wall, "The prom has already started! And you are still here? Not even dressed?"

  "I told you I need to talk to you."

  However, Kyungsoo was not listening to what you were saying and he said bitterly "Aren't you suppose to be at the prom with Kai? Since you accepted his invitation."

  The jealousy in his tone was too obvious.

  "I didn't accept!" you protest.

  Kyungsoo gave you a doubtful look, "You didn't reject him either!"

  You looked at Kyungsoo with a defeated expression, "I was going to ask you to the prom but you ignored me and walked away."

  "What? You were going to-"

  You cut him off, "That is the reason why I am here. I want to tell you that-"

  This time Kyungsoo cut you off your sentence instead, "Wait. I am suppose to say it first." it was as if he already knew what you were going to tell him,

  He took a deep breath and looked into your eyes sincerely, "(your name)-ah, I like you for a long time, would you like be my jagiya?"

  For a moment, you were lost in Kyungsoo's eyes, you took a second to recompose yourself before nodding your head shyly.

  Kyungsoo gave you a big grin and embraced you. You hid your face in his chest so that he would not be able to see your flaming red cheeks.

  You and Kyungsoo was too busy to notice Kai standing at a far corner, witnessing the whole scene.

  "I always know that you only like him, but why does my heart feel so painful?" Kai whispered to himself as a single tear rolled down his cheeks.

  He whispered his blessing to his best friend and the girl he loved the most before walking into the lonely dark night.

            ♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

Omo! I realize my reads reached 2K plus :)

So happy~~ Kamsa chingus ^^

Feel free to request an one shot :) Will try to updat as soon as possible ^^ Vote if you like the stories. Thanks :D

Do watch XOXO, it is gonna be released at 10.10pm (KTS)

Yehet! Writer-nim is overdose!